Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Deluxe edition on Amazon is already 25% off. lol two days after launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol good god.
Oh... my... fucking... god. This isn't real, it can't be real.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@Anyone that likes this game. How much of that video above is recurring in different segments? About 80% of the game?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What in the fuck is with that Krogan's voice?? Jesus. I didn't know they came in castrato versions.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The sad part is that the lisping quad ball gargling Krogan faggot leader was not distracting enough to stop you from noticing that awesome animated fight choreography.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
For reference, here is a female Krogan in ME3 not voiced by a gay male. (Not that I care about any voice actors being gay, I couldn't care less. But choose the voice for the character. )

• 3Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Anyone that likes this game. How much of that video above is recurring in different segments? About 80% of the game?

Playing it out of sheer spite (after making it through Numeneria I can stomach anything), but yeah the game's cutscenes are just about all like that level of bad, both in terms of animation, writing, and acting.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For reference, here is a female Krogan in ME3 not voiced by a gay male.

Yeah seems to reinfoce my theory that Andromeda was secretly a mission to get all of the SJWs, cucks, and trannies to leave the galaxy.

The scene seems to be based on this one:

• 2Like

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That is truly the embodiment of awful and I am glad I listened to you bros here and did not go all in for it as I have for pretty much every other Bioware game ever. Maybe I'll play it down the line but I fear it will just make me as mad as the ending of ME3 but spread out over a whole game. They better not fuck up the next dragon age that badly. How can you create such magnificent settings and then leave such massive shits in them? It is insanity.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bioware's next actor for their Star Wars IP coming up.

• 3Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HZD was as full of SJW nonsense as ME:A is (aside from the blatant lesbo/gay/trans stuff), except that HZD is simply a far better -game- in every way, so people tend to ignore it more easily.

The recent vids posted here are just amazingly bad, click on some of the others at the end of Krogan fight....the game should be erased.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the stuff being hated on in ME:A is not SJW/political. It's technical, artistic, etc.

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah its the SJW damage was mostly in the crony hires. Other projects delve in this shit, but they make damn sure the talent is there to make a good game.

As for Wolff not being the problem, look at this clip and judge for yourself what her talent level is like.

• 2Like

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Ok this is good. And my theory now looks like my NCAA bracket.

I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea how Elidroth or Vald like the story/writing after 3 hours when they played Horizon which is SO much better, but I am very hopeful that in due time, after hour 10 or so, I may see them hate the story/writing and with that, horrible voice acting and dialogue, and then maybe I can have a new theory.

I made no comment on the voice acting, which is awful. Worse is apparently all alien races now sound like a 15-year old kid did them all, and didn't understand he was voicing different races. The only exception being Tann(?) on the Nexus who I'm pretty sure was done by Kumail Nanjiani from Silicon Valley..

As for the writing, it's not that awful, but yeah I'm only about 3 hours in..

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
That's it. I'm done with this shit until they patch it.

Went into a vault on Veorph, went down and saw a destroyer... About 3 or 4 fights in? Wasn't on my quest log right? Figured I'd be okay, right? Figured I'd explore, right? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nope - wrong. Died and went all the way back the entrance of the vault.

So, I trudged my happy ass back there, cursing myself for not saving manually. Got to the door - Hit ESC and IT WAS GREYED OUT. Died and almost broke my phone because I was so pissed.

Fuck this game.

• 3Like