Mass stabbing at Pennsylvania high school

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, but this wasn't a video game scenario. We're talking in the real world; with scary people.
Obviously you didn't notice yet, but there's all kind of people making all kind of different living on this board.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody told her that you don't miss with a knife.

Chris

Potato del Grande
we dont want the gubberment messin with our kidz educashun because consititution

Actually you do, more often in some areas than others obviously. Turn off mass media and read your local Sheriff's blotter or watch your local news team.
Not in this country.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's just because you gave the King all your guns generations ago and said "If you please, your great awesomeness, protect us from ourselves. We are only the common sort"

And that's even sensible, all well and good, proper...Until Charles takes the Throne!

Dun dun dun.

iannis

Musty Nester
You do hear about people missing with guns. Over here when they talk about "attempted shootings", it means someone missed.

And even when they hit, in the case of these mass slayings, they often even then still missmore.

That's why the turrists use bombs. You don't miss with a fucking passenger plane. Them durkas ain't all completely stupid. Just the shoebombers and the underwear bombers.

But you know... those guys. I think even militant islamist fundamentalists troll the merlins of their world. "Yeah yeah, you can totally make the bomb and put the detonator in your shoe. Yeah yeah! Foolproof! Do it! We'll call you Thunderwalker! DO IT FAGGET!"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There are female serial killers, but most of them use poison or something.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've always heard them called "serial poisoners". It's like cause they're women they get a softer description.

I seem to remember one in North Carolina about 5-7 years ago? Her husbands kept dying. lol. Seriously, like right out of a tv show. But she only killed 2 dudes that anyone could pin on her.

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
Think of how much the government would save! Clearly this is the best plan. If we don't herd all our children together in schools they will be less vulnerable to crazy people attacks and TERRERIZM!
Have you ever been to inner city schools? Mass civil disorder if they're running the streets with nothing else to do. Their parents certainly can't control them or even attempt to take responsibility, in many cases, due to single parent households or just not giving a shit.