Masters of the Air

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Very slow placed. Some episodes better than the others. But was still a good watch. I like that they give a little blurb about what happens to every guy at the end of the show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I liked The Pacific more but this one was okay. Harder to get into because SO MANY of them died.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Should've bombed during the night - some snooty brit.
E4 was good, the spy got shot, awesome. Escaping with the frenchie in the train, kek. 25 mission party, kek. But yeah, bored watching it, can't keep track of all the dead/alive.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1722097558766.png

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor
Hall Of Fame Game Nfl GIF

Brrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, awesome plane.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I liked The Pacific more but this one was okay. Harder to get into because SO MANY of them died.
Pacific was much better IMO. Had way more relatable scenes to being in the service.

My favorite scene ever was when Snafu trades the new guy's poncho for his torn to shit one to "help" him and says Semper Fi as he walks away with his shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

On my first watch of The Pacific, as it aired, I was expecting a Band of Brothers experience but instead found it a bit boring and disjointed, as it felt like it hopped around too much. The Australian stuff specifically was a snore.

After letting it sit for 5+ years I went back for a re-watch and found it much more enjoyable, for whatever reason.

Juvarisx

Florida
On my first watch of The Pacific, as it aired, I was expecting a Band of Brothers experience but instead found it a bit boring and disjointed, as it felt like it hopped around too much. The Australian stuff specifically was a snore.

After letting it sit for 5+ years I went back for a re-watch and found it much more enjoyable, for whatever reason.

Pacific is a way better show now then when I watched it as a 29 year old when it came out. I appreciated the slower pace, the back stories and the individual bits more then BoB, while that show ofcourse had more entertainment value and early 2000's technical superiority. Okinawa may be the best episode of both shows however.

This was good, not great. Its still leagues ahead of most stuff on, and I enjoyed it well enough.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1722107399471.jpeg

End credits e9. Great last 3 episodes. PoW camp thing was hard to get through. The CC thing fet stuffed in there to remind us 'germans are bad' (BoB, remember? :D). Humanitarian run had my buthole tighten up, didn't want it to end in a masacre, phew. Found the historical picture. Many Thanks!