Men's Fashion

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey guys, I just ripped two pairs of jeans in the same exact same spot this week. Both are near the inseam on my left leg, near my hamstrings. Basically if I wear a 34 waist, the thigh area is just too tight I guess, but a 36 waist and I look like a clown. Keep in mind a 34 is somewhat loose around the waist and a 36 is just WAY too big. It's not an issue from behind, my ass is plenty plump, my waist is just smaller than both my ass and quads comparatively.

Any advice? This is fucking dumb. I need jeans that are thicker through the thigh basically and would taper down so I don't look like a clown.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey guys, I just ripped two pairs of jeans in the same exact same spot this week. Both are near the inseam on my left leg, near my hamstrings. Basically if I wear a 34 waist, the thigh area is just too tight I guess, but a 36 waist and I look like a clown. Keep in mind a 34 is somewhat loose around the waist and a 36 is just WAY too big. It's not an issue from behind, my ass is plenty plump, my waist is just smaller than both my ass and quads comparatively.

Any advice? This is fucking dumb. I need jeans that are thicker through the thigh basically and would taper down so I don't look like a clown.
Get a cut with roomier thighs? I know quite a few cuts but they're in the $200+ range and the dreaded raw denim. As for mall brands I couldn't really help you. Sometimes you can find some info on the internet if you just search for "Lifter cut" jeans. Reddit's MFA may be able to help because the "Halp I have huge thighs" question is posted there like 20 times a day from what I understand.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll start wearing jeggings. And joggers. I'm hip.

And ok yeah I guess I'll get them tailored. Still run the risk of them looking like fucking bellbottoms near the calf area. Guess I should train my calves.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'll start wearing jeggings. And joggers. I'm hip.

And ok yeah I guess I'll get them tailored. Still run the risk of them looking like fucking bellbottoms near the calf area. Guess I should train my calves.
Any tailor can pull the calves in too. Basically, buy shit too big then go get it fitted. You run the risk of looking like a total fag if it ends up too "fitted" though.

Guvnah

Lord Nagafen Raider
For big thighs and/or ham hocks:
--Jeans - Levi's 541 Athletic Fit
--Dress pants - Haggar H26 - Men's No Iron Straight Fit Premium Trouser from Target
--Chinos - Bonobos athletic fit? (I have a pair OTW for testing)

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure I've posted it before but keirin cut jeans make pants for dudes with monster thighs. A bit spendy for a pair of jeans but if people spend 280 bucks on a tie, you can spend 100 on jeans.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Balthus for large thighs.
For size.
a_visual_comparison_of_necktie_knots.jpg