Men's Fashion

Guvnah

Lord Nagafen Raider
To close the loop, Bonobos athletic fit chinos are great for the aforementioned thigh issue.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, I just ripped two pairs of jeans in the same exact same spot this week. Both are near the inseam on my left leg, near my hamstrings. Basically if I wear a 34 waist, the thigh area is just too tight I guess, but a 36 waist and I look like a clown. Keep in mind a 34 is somewhat loose around the waist and a 36 is just WAY too big. It's not an issue from behind, my ass is plenty plump, my waist is just smaller than both my ass and quads comparatively.

Any advice? This is fucking dumb. I need jeans that are thicker through the thigh basically and would taper down so I don't look like a clown.
There are pants made specifically for lifters and body-builders who have larger legs than most folks do, relative to their waste. Check those sites out (fitness apparel).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friend's grandmother passed away and I just realized my black suit is way too small.

The wake is tomorrow, where can I get a relatively cheap black suit?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Local mens shop going out of business, got some ae strandmok for 90 bucks. Have wolverine thousand mile boots for 120