Men's Fashion

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Need some business casual pants, BR gavin are pretty good put not paying 70 each. They also shrink a ton

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Nope, pressed and hanging. I'm not a pig.
Then what's this storage solution?
rrr_img_120412.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah dude I have a separate wardrobe for work and I press and hang all of my clothes myself. I don't let her touch my work clothes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She can't even make a proper grilled cheese man.

She puts a small bit of butter in 4 corners of the bread but leaves the center empty. Tried to show her that spreading the butter works so much better but she still sucks at it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can get one of those olive oil sprayer deals and just spray that on the griddle prior to putting the bread down. At least thats how I do it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Need some business casual pants, BR gavin are pretty good put not paying 70 each. They also shrink a ton
$70? shit, don't think i've ever paid over 40. BR has sales all the time. Or check out one of the outlets?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd buy them on sale at the regular store. Huge brands like BR make outlet clothes and they're generally of worse quality.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've always been a flip flops and t-shirt kind of guy, but the combination of Peaky Blinders and my 30th birthday made me feel like I should reassess my wardrobe.
We went to the Pioneer mall in Portland yesterday, and my girlfriend did laps between the intel booth and game stop trying to find me, only to find me being measured by an "adorably gay little Mexican".
5 new shirts and 2 new pairs of pants got me laid 10 minutes after getting back to the hotel. Hot damn, I look good as a big boy in my big boy clothes.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I grew up in Oregon, and spent 3 years as a zipline guide in Hawaii and the Caribbean. If that doesn't qualify you for 30 years in flip flops, I don't know what does.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I grew up in Oregon, and spent 3 years as a zipline guide in Hawaii and the Caribbean. If that doesn't qualify you for 30 years in flip flops, I don't know what does.
Flip flops are always gross, if you are going to wear something sockless and casual, wear a pair of Vans era's or classics.