Metaphor: ReFantazio (From the Persona team)

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hard to say how strict the timers will be and how hard it will be to raise your stats (and also how high they need to be to hit the checks). What I did with the three days was this:

Day 1 - daytime. You can get access to an optional dungeon by getting your wisdom to 2. Start by talking to the quest giver in the main square by the entrance to the city. He wants you to cook at the inn and tell him about it. Then head over to the cathedral and talk to the guy who sells herbs and he'll tell you he only sells to regulars. Buy 1 water and 1 bidou while you're there. Now back to where the igniter store is and look for a bench. Sit on it and spend time people watching for a wisdom increase.

Day 1 - night. Go to the inn and talk to the info seller. Buy the redgrass shop info from him. Now head back over by the cathedral and go to the herb seller again. This time he will sell you redgrass, so buy 1. Now back to the inn, talk to Fabienne and make redgrass roasted bidou (stick to the recipe when prompted).

Day 2. Turn in the quest to the guy in the square and you'll hit wisdom 2. Talk to the lady who runs the igniter shop and choose the wisdom 2 dialogue to get her to let you do her quest. This gives access to the optional dungeon Belega Corridor. I went there right away, after getting ready for it.

There's a few other things you can do that don't take time too. Like there's a quest from a guy right outside the inn; go buy the thing he wants and bring it back and you'll get a rusted accessory, which can be ID'ed at any shop for a +3 str/mag/agi/end/luck item. I save scummed that until I got +3 mag, since you have to run MC as mage in the dungeon if you want any hope of sustaining MP (when MP was high/full I swapped to Healer to rank it up to 10. You should also have Strohl be a warrior, since 2 wisdom also allows you access to purification at the church. Purifying the greatsword you got from the dragon hoard gets you by far the best weapon you can have at this point. Hulk should stay knight, since that's pretty much the only way you're going to be able to kill the boss of the dungeon.

Once you're done with the dungeon, that's it for day 2. Day 3 you can either go into the cathedral and get to the actual end of the demo, or else just leave a save in the morning and wait for release to decide how to proceed. Turning in the igniter lady's quest is an option too, as it grants access to the Merchant class (seems like something really low priority to work on though) but that requires spending time. You'll also likely have a dozen or so rusted weapons and about half a dozen accessories to ID. I didn't ID them all, just a few until I got a healer mace and mage ice staff. Rest of them are probably just vendor trash anyway, but I wasn't sure if unlocking a new class would allow them to ID into weapon types not available now. Accessories are all vendor trash at this point so do whatever you want there.

Worth noting that the cathedral will be completely trivial at this point, at least up to the point where the demo ends. It's probably fine though, since the goal in these games is always to complete the entire dungeon (or at least as far as it lets you, assuming it ends up being similar to P5), so better to grind in the harder dungeon and come back to the main story which seems to have less opportunity to grind because lots of it doesn't appear to respawn at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never played a Persona game, but I am familiar with its aesthetic/style/art direction/etc. This game seems to be going 1000% into that style, its a bit much.