MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is probably Karma for the Orioles, who suspended their announcer for saying the team wasn't very good against the Rays for the last 10 years. Their owner seems like a real gem.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
There were never any glory days, it's always been a bunch of 'hold me back bro' bullshit interspersed with the occasional moments of glory like Ryan's headlock, Odor knocking the taste out of Bautista's mouth, or Martinez power-slamming a 72 year old man.
Crisp vs Shields wasn't bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Pedro tossing Don Zimmer also a classic. Pedro's story has changed over the years, but he def WWF'd Don Zimmer pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Pedro tossing Don Zimmer also a classic. Pedro's story has changed over the years, but he def WWF'd Don Zimmer pretty good.

elcaro1101 elcaro1101
1691674553084.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I saw those. They just printed themselves a boatload of money with those. Genius idea to number them x/3 on each one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

or Martinez power-slamming a 72 year old man.
I didn't miss it. And Pedro's changing story over the years hardly matters when the crusty old bastard was charging straight at him probably as fast as he could. As embarrassed as he might be by his role in what happened, it would be a lot more embarrassing for him if the story was '72 year old man lays beatdown on star pitcher'

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So my family is sitting here and we’re watching Fernando Valenzuela number getting retired and my mom is claiming that no ball player has been as famous as him.

…..

Anyone want to name some players that are arguably more famous?

off the top of my head, I got Bo Jackson and Shohei.