MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Damn it I wanted him to go to Dodgers
IMG_4047.jpeg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Paredes to the Cubs. I thought the Cubs were selling?

Also, AL West bros - I don't feel so good. Jon Gray injured before even throwing a pitch, fucking lol.

I'm guessing the Rangers are going to try to land Yandy Diaz and then maybe trade a starter and walk-the-line of buying and selling? Idk. This team has been boring as fuck this year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers incapable of keeping a multi run lead against the cheaters and the Padres.

Better luck next year.

• 1Rustled

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_4181.jpeg

To the guy who traded me Jackson Holliday in fantasy ball for one of my extra outfielders, thank you so much

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Except the last time the Cowboys won a championship, Alanis Morrisette won the Album of the Year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Man this Rangers offense is absolute dogshit this year - but at least he didn't give up the no-no. Shades of Yu Darvish's near Perfect Game with 1 out left against the Astros.

• 2Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man this Rangers offense is absolute dogshit this year - but at least he didn't give up the no-no. Shades of Yu Darvish's near Perfect Game with 1 out left against the Astros.
Yeah y’all should probably hit up Twin Peaks to celebrate. Lost the series but at least it wasn’t a no hitter, good times!

TBH when someone reached base in like the 6th off an error I think that should already invalidate a no hitter IMO. I get that technically it isn’t credited to the pitcher but meh

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Sandy Koufax giveaway at Dodger Stadium today

Not a lot of people here though, a shame
IMG_4386.jpeg

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah y’all should probably hit up Twin Peaks to celebrate. Lost the series but at least it wasn’t a no hitter, good times!

TBH when someone reached base in like the 6th off an error I think that should already invalidate a no hitter IMO. I get that technically it isn’t credited to the pitcher but meh
Games with no errors/walks/HBP as well are perfect games. No hitter is literally the name for no hits, why should an error cancel that out?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Games with no errors/walks/HBP as well are perfect games. No hitter is literally the name for no hits, why should an error cancel that out?
It's like he doesn't realize that Pitchers have even thrown no-hitters in losing games too.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
White Sox fired their coach, but not the GM who put that shit team together. Fuck you Jerry!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like