TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_4662.jpeg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
God Buehler is terrible, he shouldn’t be anywhere near this team at postseason if this keeps up

IMG_4763.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was just going to come post about that. He is just awful, and I think it may be time for the Dodgers to realize he just isn't going to be what they were hoping for.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
But I’ll tell you what: watching Ohtani stretch a double to a triple is a sight to behold especially live

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel a little bad for Servais but they need to clean house after 10 years now. Hope Dipoto is gone this summer but ownership really doesn’t care.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ohtani with a walk off grand slam to join the 40-40 club

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
man what the fuck. I came here to talk shit Ohtani still being on a dumpster fire franchise because of all the posts in here about their pitching being so buttfucked this season but I doublechecked the standings first and they have the best record in baseball.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
man what the fuck. I came here to talk shit Ohtani still being on a dumpster fire franchise because of all the posts in here about their pitching being so buttfucked this season but I doublechecked the standings first and they have the best record in baseball.
Funny, my buddy just texted me 2 days ago with almost the exact same message.

Dodgers fans are spoiled, no doubt about it. But winning in the regular season, and only having 1 WS almost feels like failure at this point. For this year in particular, yes they are still winning but with the payroll they have, it should be better. Injuries and some shit pitching has limited them though.

I mean come on, they most likely won't even get to 100 wins this year!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's been an interesting season in that no team has really stood out from the top of the pack. No one's even over .600. Except for a handful of teams it's like that on the bottom end too. A lot of parity; two bad weeks for the Dodgers could mean they're fighting for a wild card spot this year.