MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy should have made it on time for Mom's spaghetti. Had a ball worth millions in his glove, only to bounce back out onto the field. Guy on his right gets some credit for interfering pretty good, but it was in his glove and just palmed out.

1724490792916.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck dodgers are in town this weekend and I want to see shohei but fucking arizona dodgers fans are wannabe gangsters. That and the dbacks are only 4 back from the dodgers so should be great games. Don't know if I want to go or not. Biggest decision I have to make today besides what I want to eat for lunch.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Orioles were in town vs Dodgers last night

Tried like hell to get Kimbrel’s attention so he’d autograph my 400 saves bobblehead

IMG_5044.jpeg

Crowd was too loud after the game was over, I don’t think he could hear me.

Better luck next year

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck dodgers are in town this weekend and I want to see shohei but fucking arizona dodgers fans are wannabe gangsters. That and the dbacks are only 4 back from the dodgers so should be great games. Don't know if I want to go or not. Biggest decision I have to make today besides what I want to eat for lunch.

Was a fun game to watch. Back and forth play was great!

43/43 now, very possible we see 50/50 or more!

• 1Truth!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he gets 50/50. It has to be a goal for him and I will be surprised if he doesn't make it. It's been an incredible season for him.

But the real question is, if he is up or down for the year with his betting and his new bookie?

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Would be pretty cool to see him get to 50/50, but still has a ways to go. 7 HR and steals in 27 games.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Dodgers fans and management:

well Kershaw won’t be coming back until after the half, so he shouldn’t need to go to IL anytime soon

Clayton Kershaw:
IMG_5096.jpeg

Movie GIF

• 1Tiresome

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta love a team intentionally walking Ohtani in the 10th, just for Betts to follow him with a HR. The Dodgers really are spoiled.

I honestly think the team that scares me the most right now, is the Padres.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I won't argue spoiled or not, but this was just a great teaching moment for the Halos.

Season after season with only Trout as walk protection, and that is with Trout on/off the injury list like it's an amusement park ride.