MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cmon Dodgers pitchers! Hold onto those 2 strike counts!

1728523229793.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lucky ass Padres. Teo with a great hit down the 3rd base line, Ohtani rounding 3rd assuming the ball is going further, bounces off the fucking 3rd base ump which makes it an easy snag for Machado to throw Ohtani out at home.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Yankees put the Royals to the sword tonight.

I also feel like its a Cleveland spot. They cant not score again.....right? At this point I dont think there is a clear cut World Series favorite. Vegas liked the Padres before last nights debacle. Now its a toss up between them two, and the American League is looking like they wont be able to score enough to beat LA, the Padres or the Mets. Its kind of insane the Mets could end up winning it all after where they were before the All-Star break. The bigger discussion at this point though is Aaron Judge's lack of October production. I feel like he needs to change that narrative, and soon. Maybe he goes yard tonight?

• 2Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I think Yankees put the Royals to the sword tonight.

I also feel like its a Cleveland spot. They cant not score again.....right? At this point I dont think there is a clear cut World Series favorite. Vegas liked the Padres before last nights debacle. Now its a toss up between them two, and the American League is looking like they wont be able to score enough to beat LA, the Padres or the Mets. Its kind of insane the Mets could end up winning it all after where they were before the All-Star break. The bigger discussion at this point though is Aaron Judge's lack of October production. I feel like he needs to change that narrative, and soon. Maybe he goes yard tonight?
how crazy would it be if it ends up Mets Tigers

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had to go look up the Tigers roster and depth chart. Who the fuck are these guys and why are they winning?

Fuckin AJ Hinch got the mascots banging garbage cans again?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity