MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

TheNozz

Karazhan Raider
You gotta give Ohtani credit, doesn’t even attempt to swing for the fences when he doesn’t need to

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Karazhan Raider
Terrible game today for Dodgers

Everyone expected a bullpen game like Game 4 and we got the Game 4 from Wish

• 1Like

TheNozz

Karazhan Raider
IMG_6407.jpeg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This post lasted all of 1 game.
It's just not surprising, sadly. The Dodgers pitching has been suspect the majority of the year. I'm still hoping they can pull it off, but they have 3 games in NY now. I still think the Dodgers are the better team, and the Mets don't scare me as much as the Padres, but they are obviously still dangerous.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isn't the Mets bullpen pretty bad too though? I think they're both more offensive teams.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It feels like a Cleveland spot today, but the problem is, Gerrit Cole was born right handed.

And sadly for Cleveland and their fans, that means its most likely NOT a Cleveland spot, as their bats are basically non existent against right handed hurlers. Not only that but the game is in NY and Stanton is starting to recapture some of that juice he used to have in Miami. Whats wild is Stanton has been in New York since his name was Mike, back in 2017. He has been with the Yankees for SEVEN YEARS! Its insane to think he has been on the Yankees for almost 10 years, but by the end of this season that will be the case. If Soto and Stanton continue to hit the Yankees can do enough in order to score 3 or 4 runs and win. If Judge actually gets going in the playoffs at some point, they can score 7 or 8 runs a game and really start to do some damage.

Cleveland's only hope is Ramirez history against Cole. He has hit him pretty well, if Bibee can go 6 innings and get to Klasse and the bullpen maybe they can keep it close.

edit: As far as bets I like for this game, I think Bibee over 3.5 hits at -140 is a lock. I wouldnt try to mess with strikeouts or betting totals or a side, I think you could maybe do Bibee over 3.5 hits allowed and Bibee over 1.5 runs at -170. If you feeling lucky maybe add Bibee over 1.5 walks. If you are a degenerate like me, you could add Juan Soto to get a walk for -170 and get +340 on 4 legs.

Last edited:

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Good god, shitty night to be a Cleveland fan
you know what makes being a Cleveland fan shitty?

This was from MLB's official Instagram last night:
1729015872747.png

The C in this graphic was last used in 2021 - the current logo is in my avi - MLB can't even bother to notice that. This is the second time in a week - there was an article about the Guardians on the MLB app and when I opened it, it included a graphic with the old block C on it instead of the new one they are calling script C

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Karazhan Raider
you know what makes being a Cleveland fan shitty?

This was from MLB's official Instagram last night:
View attachment 552777

The C in this graphic was last used in 2021 - the current logo is in my avi - MLB can't even bother to notice that. This is the second time in a week - there was an article about the Guardians on the MLB app and when I opened it, it included a graphic with the old block C on it instead of the new one they are calling script C
I have to confess, despite rooting for Cleveland when I was a kid (because my stepdad was from there), I almost feel changing the team name to Guardians should curse them to never win a Series 'til its changed back

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I have to confess, despite rooting for Cleveland when I was a kid (because my stepdad was from there), I almost feel changing the team name to Guardians should curse them to never win a Series 'til its changed back
well it's not like it had done them a lot of good before

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bibee already getting touched. If Cleveland loses tonight i think it might be a task too tall to win 4 out of 5.

Zzen

Potato del Grande

Second worst team name in sports. Disgrazia.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users