MMA Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Andrade has been fighting at 115 forever and moving up probably won't end well for her, but who knows, maybe she'll be more natural at this weight but I don't think that'll matter. -520 is a pretty big favorite, but not preposterous.
The first time I saw Shevchenko fight, I think she was -900 or -1200 or something like that.

Sterling

El Presidente
The first time I saw Shevchenko fight, I think she was -900 or -1200 or something like that.
yeah, outside of 115 there's just not much depth in the women's divisions. Andrade was good at 115 so hopefully she'll be good at the higher weight.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

6d284919d67c63b9ecd703419a5928f3.png

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah, outside of 115 there's just not much depth in the women's divisions. Andrade was good at 115 so hopefully she'll be good at the higher weight.
i hope she packs on 10lbs of legal muscle at least, shes tiny

i mean i know bullet going to win but i'm rooting for jessica cuz all valentina is doing now is just picking on strawweights that have had a good night out at the buffet

Sterling

El Presidente
i hope she packs on 10lbs of legal muscle at least, shes tiny

i mean i know bullet going to win but i'm rooting for jessica cuz all valentina is doing now is just picking on strawweights that have had a good night out at the buffet
yeah being strong at a lower weight doesn't always translate and she does have a small frame. Valentina being your first fight after moving up is probably not great though. You'd think she'd want another fight or 2 at the weight first, but nope.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
old news first

Drakkar Klose's camp says he suffered cervical sprain, concussion
-
apparently Klose talked to Ariel about he should be getting not just show money, but for win. a lot of comments and websites saying he should sue Stephens. some even think should file assault charges and Stephens should be cut.

I’ve watched that a couple times over, Klose is the one who took the last step in. He’s the one who wanted to sword fight, he’s the one who stuck his nose in Stephens mouth. Please get the cops involved because Klose was a huge instigator there. Fucking pussy.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Wait, he's claiming a cervical sprain & concussion from a shove? WTF?

I could see it if he shoved an old lady, but a MMA fighter who is fit and in shape?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really wanna do a Masvidal/Namajunas/Shevchenko parlay but my brain is telling me prob shouldnt. $50 gets you about $700 tho

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, he's claiming a cervical sprain & concussion from a shove? WTF?

I could see it if he shoved an old lady, but a MMA fighter who is fit and in shape?
he's literally a faggot made out of twigs n shit

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz, rose has lost her mind and pat is the root cause

betting on this crazy chick is just throwing away money

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I know up and coming fighters are talked about much here, here goes anyway. Sean O'Malley is one of my least favorite fighters. Every time I watch him I wonder how he wins at all. Up and comer Paddy Pimblett could be like that. At least he's fun to watch. He seems to use solid tenacious wrestling takedowns and reckless jujitsu to win most of his fights. His kicks are pretty good as well but...and it's a big one... he backs straight up, leaves his chin up, and his striking is average at best. He could win 3 straight in enjoyable ways and be set in the UFC for a while or he could get KO'd quick and be out without making much of anything. Anyhow, just a heads up to watch his fights when you see them, he's an interesting character and the combo of wrestling and jiujitsu is fun to watch.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sean O'Malley .... Every time I watch him I wonder how he wins at all.
I've thought the same thing every time I watch him, but I actually kind of like the guy now.

Paddy Pimblett
Sorry for making a comment that normally comes from one of the wives at the UFC parties, but hard pass on that dude for name alone. I don't even want that combination of letters in my vocabulary.

1618929507280.png

1618929529169.png

1618929563492.png

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I almost forgot, his accent is thick. Half the time I can't understand him and the other half I think he's Paul McCartney.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well I couldn't find any cool artwork for 261 to engrave on ceramic, so I'm just going to make a couple jigsaw puzzles like the kids puzzles I was doing awhile back.

PuzzlePreview.jpg

Laser (6).jpg