MMA Thread

Goatface

wonder if Usman/Masvidal will match or beat 1.3m. even with the stacked card doesn't seem as big as a buzz as last time

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1.3 is nuts for a sideshow fight.

Shit done changed. YouTube creators are making more money than traditional entertainers.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
312dfdc1e9c42f8e9b13e1b85895fcbb.png

no idea why they're feeding crute to smith

uriah will probably pull out ahead of weidman

i do not see any of the three champs losing to an upset, maybe gamebred has changed up his game, but nah.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Masvidal's shine has dulled a bit after losing to Usman, but the whole reason he is in there again is the 7 days notice from the first fight. Now there is no excuses, I feel like Masvidal deserves this. If Usman decides to just bang then Gamebred can win. But if Usman wrestlefucks him then...yea.

I honestly think guys wrestle raping to get a W is going to start to sour not only the fans, but Dana. Its cool to dominate someone in a pivitol fight, and use wrestling to your advantage if its there. But it doesnt generate numbers, people dont give a fuck. We want to see KO's. Maybe Usman gets caught up in wanting to change the narrative behind his game and gets caught. But i doubt it.

Masvidal is a tough fucker, and will not be stopped. But he will probably drop another lopsided decision.

Word on the street is Askren made 1 million $ for the Jake Paul fight not, 500,000$. Considering the 1.3 millie buys, he should of gotten at least 1 million out of the 65 million generated.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
312dfdc1e9c42f8e9b13e1b85895fcbb.png

no idea why they're feeding crute to smith

uriah will probably pull out ahead of weidman

i do not see any of the three champs losing to an upset, maybe gamebred has changed up his game, but nah.
Someone edit the names on that pic with nothing but Jake Paul vs Jake Paul and post it up on MMA sites and see who gets triggered

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is anyone thinking Masvidal is going to win this? I'm rooting for the guy, but I'm not going to put any money on him against Usman.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Is anyone thinking Masvidal is going to win this? I'm rooting for the guy, but I'm not going to put any money on him against Usman.
Something is telling me Masvidal is going to surprise people in this fight..

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Something is telling me Masvidal is going to surprise people in this fight..
Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

Current headcount for the party this weekend is about 22. That's twenty two people that are going to witness a world-class stream of drunken profanity, shit talking and name calling if Masvidal wins the belt. I'll bet I can even make it rhyme.

edit: I should probably move the guns, chainsaws and garden tools out of the garage before this weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

old news first

Drakkar Klose's camp says he suffered cervical sprain, concussion
-
apparently Klose talked to Ariel about he should be getting not just show money, but for win. a lot of comments and websites saying he should sue Stephens. some even think should file assault charges and Stephens should be cut.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeesh.

That's the lowest odds I remember seeing for Shevchenko, too.
Andrade has been fighting at 115 forever and moving up probably won't end well for her, but who knows, maybe she'll be more natural at this weight but I don't think that'll matter. -520 is a pretty big favorite, but not preposterous.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
old news first

Drakkar Klose's camp says he suffered cervical sprain, concussion
-
apparently Klose talked to Ariel about he should be getting not just show money, but for win. a lot of comments and websites saying he should sue Stephens. some even think should file assault charges and Stephens should be cut.

lulz this was old news? no one gave a shit so much that no one even knew it was news before the event haha