MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
L5gRzO2.jpg

BfWOSSVCUAAyoyn.png:large

Goatface

from the blurb i saw, they are going to have at least 10 events per year shown only on fight pass.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah I figured that, where on the torrent sites!
I have 3 invites to mma-tracker if folks want. If it's fighting related it goes up on there. Not just events and MMA tv shows etc, but training and MMA fitness instructionals etc too. PM me an e-mail if you want one.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Huh, that looks interesting I suppose, if not a bit chaotic.

Looks like only Grimm and I have been making picks, but if you feel like playing you have a couple hours to get your picks in for tonight's card!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
^^ lol
Reminds me of when frank mir weighed in with a full spandex suit.

OH SHIT! You guys remember that Russian 2 on 2 MMA stuff that was talked about last year? Well they did a season of it I guess. And people liked it. And it's coming to the US(with a few more rules).

Next Friday on AXSTV at 10pm. Duuuuude.

EXCLUSIVE: Two-on-Two MMA League Coming to AXS TV on March 14th...Sponsored by CagePotato! | Cagepotato
This looks interesting but totally different from combat sports. I feel like I'd watch it and want it to be

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well this is a bummer. Checked that site Tuco linked up from the last fights and it seems they got busted.http://failmark.com/
And just like that it's over.

Thanks for the run guys I had a blast watching the fights with you all.

They've finally locked us out of grabbing the streams, and there's not much I can do about that.

I always said that if I couldn't provide you guys with HD streams, I would shut the site down. Unfortunately that day has finally come.

If things change in the future you'll know.

Thanks again everyone!

If you want to discuss this unfortunate turn of events you can visitOver already? : chewza
Anyone have any other HD streams out there?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha. Were they really just providing a method for people to splice into the UFC's streams? That's funny.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha. Were they really just providing a method for people to splice into the UFC's streams? That's funny.
Heh, yeah that is what it sounds like. I suppose that explains the nearly flawless quality that it was providing.