MMA Thread

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I hope Bruce Buffer announces this as The Black Beast's fighting style tonight.

yGSTg2e.jpg

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
The second half of it was much better than the beginning. I was at least hoping Lewis would've been more exciting...once he gets on top of you though it's hard to turn the tide especially if there's more than 2 minutes left in the round.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
God what a fucking shit show. total made up bullshit interim championship to replace the current interim holder who becomes full champion to only have no title on the line at 206 unless holloway beats up fatass.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yea I don't even know if I'm going to watch tomorrow night. It looks like an FS1 card. Maybe if I find a good stream but outside of that, definitely not spending any money on that card.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Jeebus it would be amazing if Derrick would be challenged in a gym that could support him.

4oz is great, but he needs to branch out and be challenged in training within his camp. There is nothing left in Houston, aside from Ledet who is now in the UFC, that can come remotely close in challenging him day in and day out.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I don't even know if I'm going to watch tomorrow night. It looks like an FS1 card. Maybe if I find a good stream but outside of that, definitely not spending any money on that card.

Worst PPV line-up I can recall.

Fighters I want to see but don't care about the outcome are Doo Ho Choi, Misha and Lando. The ME is whatever and the rest is rubbish, even cowboys pointless fight.