MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Amazing fight, Brown vs Cowboy, sadly it reminds me how much of an idiot Goldberg is as he just continues to ramble inane shit.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing fight, Brown vs Cowboy, sadly it reminds me how much of an idiot Goldberg is as he just continues to ramble inane shit.
I hate Goldberg on the mic. In the prelims he even called Jason Saggo by the wrong name (Dustin Ortiz). How do you not know who is in the ring fighting when that is your only job.

Stan is so much better.

1-3

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fucking Canadian broadcast censored half of Max's post fight speech and put up a graphic apologizing for language. Yeah we just watched dudes get knocked out but we cant broadcast the word fuck? Suck it Canada.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Canadian broadcast censored half of Max's post fight speech and put up a graphic apologizing for language. Yeah we just watched dudes get knocked out but we cant broadcast the word fuck? Suck it Canada.
Easy Bro, We love blood and fights up here, just don't cus!

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
DHC stock went way up imo. He def needs to work on his standup. He opens himself up so bad everytime he goes to throw the left to set up his right.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Choi vs Swanson easy fight of the year.

What compares to it for this decade?
robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user