MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I will miss Mike. He's terrible at his job, and seemingly continues to slide even further downhill, but he's OUR retard. He makes me laugh my ass off no less than 5x an event.
It's true. Even my wife starts laughing at some of the stupid shit he says during UFC events

Fedor

<Banned>
Irene Aldana playing The Witcher 3 while weight cutting • /r/MMA

15306592_1616558041979444_3819557284401381376_n.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn't be surprised to be at least one Diaz brother on that 209 card...just saying. Woodley has been campaigning for Nick.

Edit: Forgot, they are talking Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson at 209 for interim strap...I think that's too early. They need to pump the brakes on any interim talk at lightweight until they know for sure how long Conor will be off. Just a little early to make that decision right now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Damn I was really hoping Uriah would lock in a sub for a record but ending your career with a 30-26 unanimous ain't half bad.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't be surprised to be at least one Diaz brother on that 209 card...just saying. Woodley has been campaigning for Nick.

Edit: Forgot, they are talking Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson at 209 for interim strap...I think that's too early. They need to pump the brakes on any interim talk at lightweight until they know for sure how long Conor will be off. Just a little early to make that decision right now.

jesus fucking christ with these god damn iterim titles. Why in the fuck would you need one that quickly? the title fight just fucking happened.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Steve Mazagatti would have DQ'd the Jiu-Jitsu chick for strikes to the back of the head.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I've read elsewhere Mark wants a clause if Overeem pisses hot he gets his purse.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Her boyfriend has come out on the Underground and stated it is for a diurectic she has been taking since the weight cut for her last fight, that she didn't get a TUE for. So.... boring, I suppose.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
IMO she's just too big to do it the way she's doing it and she will always pop for something. She's too old to lose all that weight the way she does things now...it's pretty unfortunate for all of those fight fans that wanted to see her fight some real competition but she'll just continue to plow through the competition that she does have as long as she can.

Also, just wanted to send out a special LOL to that Nate Diaz story on him asking for 20 million dollars for his next fight. He must be smoking some weed that's 250 a gram.