MMA Thread

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Point on the doll where the bad man touched you.

content.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
We will see how he looks when he comes back. He is 35 now and hasn't fought in over 3 years. He wasn't exactly looking his best when he left, and I can't imagine his athleticism has improved with age.

I do however think he would own Bisping!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Alright so it might be common practice more so in grappling than I thought. I haven't seen much of it in the ADCC matches I've watched.

It doesn't change the fact this is pretty rare in MMA and that is going to draw a lot more ire as a result when it happens, especially in championship fights and/or legacy fights.

Its so rare, that after Rumble knocks out D.C. it'll likely never come up again. ;)

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish GSP would stay retired. The sport has moved past the lay and pray.

I honestly don't give him the win over Bisping at this point.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I like the idea of giving some fighters redemption. As for the GSP return, I think he'd beat Bisping but it would be close. He'd have real trouble with Romero, as anyone in the division will have.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BJ was an absolute monster that night. He was like a man possessed, even licking his bloody gloves after the fight while looking into the camera. Joe Stevenson was never the same after.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
BJ was an absolute monster that night. He was like a man possessed, even licking his bloody gloves after the fight while looking into the camera. Joe Stevenson was never the same after.
That and what he did to Sean Sherk and Diego Sanchez. That was when Penn seemed to be completely unstoppable. I miss that Penn

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only one I missed there was Cabo Nate. I've got homework to do...

The submission-pants era got that nostalgia going in us Pridefags. The days when a guy could just pull submissions out of his ass, literally.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Cabo Nate was the McGregor first fight. RDA had just pulled out or their lightweight title fight, they called Nate Diaz, who was on a boat in Cabo getting drunk at the time. He stepped up on very short notice, rocked McGregor then tapped him.

• 1Like