MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bruce has to howl like a drunk uncle at a strip club. It jives with the UFC brand and thats why he's been with the company. It made sense.

With all these fights going to decision the past year, sometimes the most action in the Octagon on a card is the 360.

But those pipes aren't even 1% golden. He's working with fucking bronze.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bruce has to howl like a drunk uncle at a strip club. It jives with the UFC brand and thats why he's been with the company. It made sense.

With all these fights going to decision the past year, sometimes the most action in the Octagon on a card is the 360.

But those pipes aren't even 1% golden. He's working with fucking bronze.

I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with him costing way less than Michael

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dunno, I get bored listening to Michael. There's no emotion in it.

Yeah don't get me wrong if I had to choose based on raw enjoyment, both Goldberg and Bruce Buffer would live forever in the UFC. (Sidebar; Jon Anik has stepped his game up big time since he was moved to PPV. I even caught him mirroring a few Goldie trademarked "lean-ins" and mannerisms during the post-card monologue where he stands alone in front of the camera and talks to Joe or another fighter. Really respect him putting in A+ effort. You can tell he wants permanent work on PPV.)

They can keep Jimmy Snooze Button Jr. and the "golden pipes" over in boxing. However gifted their vocal cords may be...its not 1950 or a black tie affair.

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey did you guys know there's a UFC tonite? yea no one gives a shit cuz it's mighty mouse.
I think tonight will be more entertaining than the last weekend's UFC 210, just like the last Fight Night was more entertaining than UFC 209. Kind of ironic when you think about it.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was hella impressed with how he kept his composure when Jacare took him down and he got back up quickly. Lit Jacare up like a Christmas tree, gonna have a lot of eyes on him after this fight. Real shame how the middleweight division belt is being held up with this Bisping / GSP nonsense though.