MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how I feel about Cody. Dude is cocky as fuck, and not in a funny way like Conor is.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Outside of the nice stuff he did for that sick kid he seems pretty much like a dumb piece of shit alpha male type.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Conor is just on another level of shit talking. Anyone else trying to mimic or copy what Conor does will come off as amateurish at best.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cruz looked like he was fighting at .05x speed.

confirmed he was on the worst shape of his life and sick as fuck on his last JRE.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not sure how I feel about Cody. Dude is cocky as fuck, and not in a funny way like Conor is.

People say he is what War Machine could have been. I don't know the basis for the comparison, but an MMA journalist made it. And I am sort of seeing the comparison now.

I'd guess Cody had some type of troubled upbringing and head issues like War machine. I'll take cocky over crazy. He is dedicated and disciplined to the sport now and I can respect that, even if he was probably the asshole beating lay people up in the street a ways back.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Artem by first round RNC.

Heard it here first boys.
eJaB7va.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty sad Lobov is gonna win.

And he can 100% thank DHC, Cub had a fight of year with DHC and he has to face a retard like Lobov? for shame.

And he's gonna get KO'd cuz DHC fucked him up good, he's barely 4months from that brawl of the year.