MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is this fight important? If so I'm not gonna bother watching it.
Robbie Fucking Lawler and Cowboy?

Two of the most exciting stand and bang "dur dur dur, i no braincells", or do you like see Maia wrestlefuck ppl till you sleep?

UFC211

I'm going

Jds
JJ
Maia
Edgar
Pettis

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Robbie Fucking Lawler and Cowboy?

Two of the most exciting stand and bang "dur dur dur, i no braincells", or do you like see Maia wrestlefuck ppl till you sleep?

Whoooooosh.

He was joking because Cowboy always crumbles in important fights.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God damn, Yoel and Woodly both look all kinds of in-humanly jacked, test that pee 8x!!! Seeing both in the ring will be awesome.

Please Yoel, just do this!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Whelp, we get the correct fight after all.
Good, GSP never deserved that shot. And what a moron GSP is. Why in the world would he try and force them to wait that long for the comeback fight? They announced it months ago, he could have been training already.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Good, fuck GSP and the whole situation.

Not gonna lie though, I will hope against hope that Bisping somehow merks (mercs? murks?) Yoel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I want so bad for Bisping to win, Anderson to beat GSP, rematch Buddeh, kick his head into the stratosphere and retire the GOAT champ.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Picks for tomorrow.

Miocic vs.Dos Santos ---------Miocic getting better Dos Santos 3-3 in last 6 (KO)
Jedrzejczyk vs. Andrade Champion throws too much volume (dec)
Maia vs. Masvidal Jorge because Violence (Dec)
Edgar vs. Rodriguez Edgar is just getting a little long in the tooth. I still want him to win (KO)
Branch vs. Jotko This is a toss but hoping branch can get a good run going (dec)

Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier Can't stand either these douches and hope they do a double knockout (KO)
[bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Chas Skelly[/bcolor] vs. Jason Knight Knight because he is awesome (dec)
Chase Sherman vs. Rashad Coulter Don't know these guys, but Chase has a better name. (Sub)
Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick Vick because he might be the most awkward fighter ever (sub)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user