MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i know 3-4 celebs dead to breakfast/eggs in the last 5 years.

That's enough for me to blacklist the food entirely. It's just an occurence that's ignored age and race, regardless of station in life. No scrambled eggs.
yea not gonna argue that, i've said in the cooking thread i've been making ramen eggs, a lot, probably on 200eggs so far this year, min are at 8min
shoyu-ramen.jpg

so the yolk is gooey

i have fucked up and made hardboiled eggs in some of my first few batches (timer didn't ring) and you get the flakey fluffy yolk
Perfect-Hard-Boiled-Eggs.jpg

i believe this is the shit that will kill you, that fluffly crumbly just breaks up into like 10,000 particulates once you bite into it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
i know 3-4 celebs dead to breakfast/eggs in the last 5 years.

That's enough for me to blacklist the food entirely. It's just an occurence that's ignored age and race, regardless of station in life. No scrambled eggs.
1650722418348.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

what i understand with age is some throat constriction. there are some things that can make your throat narrow, my dad had an esophageal stricture and they did a somewhat simple procedure return his to normal. he had years of getting little choked every month or so to getting a little worse, to suddenly hard to drink water some days.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what i understand with age is some throat constriction. there are some things that can make your throat narrow, my dad had an esophageal stricture and they did a somewhat simple procedure return his to normal. he had years of getting little choked every month or so to getting a little worse, to suddenly hard to drink water some days.
these 4 bitches would kill you if you ate their scrambled eggs

don't eat scrambled eggs unless it's made by hector calling out heuvos con chorizzo or bob in a diner

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
these 4 bitches would kill you if you ate their scrambled eggs

don't eat scrambled eggs unless it's made by hector calling out heuvos con chorizzo or bob in a diner

ill do fried eggs just nothing scrambled or hardboiled.

Goatface

wonder if he has enough $ to go to court. wonder if ufc would really want to push it.

anyway, saw this on reddit.
1650754379401.png

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I just lost 18k UFC channel points betting on Clay Guida because I was fan of his back in the day. Damned shame, hoped better for him but that other dude knows his kneebars. This is why I would never bet real money, fake lame twitch points is good enough for me.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only sport where you cant even see a fucking highlight of what happened (along with boxing). (From the network producing it, ESPN.com)

It depends on the fight, but honestly its so fucking stupid. Its the equivalent of showing a NBA game highlight but cutting it short before the final winning shot sequence, and instead shows the celebration. Having to hunt it on Twitter etc. is so annoying.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That knee bar was fuckin' insane. I'd never seen that Peruvian kid fight before, but I'm pretty fuckin' intrigued now..

Goatface

1651016525370.png

fight was supposed to be for interm belt, wonder if that will change.
do see why, but apparently stipe said he wouldn't be 100% till sept.

not till 14th, but news picked up that cowboy opened at -300, but quickly moved
1651016790723.png

will be joe's 1st fight in 2.5 years
cowboys 1st fight in a year plus a day, his longest gap between fights and 2021 was first year he didn't have at least 2 fights in 15 years.