MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I totally forgot about that show. I will have to see if I can download it from somewhere.

I'm amazed at the number of people that weren't KO'd from some of those upkicks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh wait, now there's the outside cage for this one match....I have no idea what the hell is going on. They must change the arena and these shows are from different times.

Man what a mess. And these refs suck soooo bad.

Finally watched Hendo vs Shogun.. the ending where Hendo looked at the ref to stop the fight then Shogun looked up at the ref then fell back looked like a fucking retarded acting job. Anyone know what happened there??

Jesus fucking christ watched it some more and Shogun clearly has a tight grip on Hendo's legs then he realizes the fight is done and then flops back all dramatic looks so stupid and fake

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Uhh, I think you are missing the fact that Shogun just got his face crushed by Hendo's famous right hand. When he tried to stand up his equilibrium replied with a big fat, NOPE, and put him on his ass. Grabbing onto a leg and putting your head down is not at all intelligently defending yourself. Don't think there was anything fake about that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I was reading an article on Fox Sports and they have a nice little snapshot of all the UFC champions with their records below them. When I was looking at it, it occurred to me how dominating the current crop of champions really are. The combined record of the 9 champions is 162-10-1, and none of them have more than 2 losses.

Flyweight - D Johnson 19-2-1 - Hasn't lost since 2011 and that was to Cruz at a higher weight class

Bantamweight - R Barao 34-1-0 - Hasn't lost since his very first pro MMA fight back in 2005

Featherweight - J Aldo 24-1-0 - Hasn't lost since 2005

Lightweight - A Pettis 17-2-0 - Lost his first fight in the UFC, been pretty dominant since

Welterweight - J Hendricks 16-2-0 - One of his losses is quite controversial with the split decision to GSP

Middleweight - C Weidman 11-0-0 - Undefeated and already beat A. Silva twice

Light Heavyweight - J Jones 19-1-0 - Should be undefeated as his DQ was BS and it was after he was already totally dominating

Heavyweight - C Velasquez 13-1-0 - One loss that he has avenged...twice and did it in dominating fashion

Women's Bantamweight - R Rousey 9-0-0 - Hasn't been challenged yet

It is kinda crazy how bad ass the current crop of champions are.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A lot of those are pretty padded imo But still impressive. A lot of people go a while before real competition where people like couture started off fighting the best

Fedor

<Banned>
ipm.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WSOF 9 on NBCSports Saturday night BTW. Bellator tonight on Spike, and Lion Fight(Muay Thai) on AXS TV. Cyborg is fighting on Lion Fights.

Speaking of, here's a picture of her next to Frankie Edgar, who fights at 145 now.

yQUQvHP.jpg