Must Have Software

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck am I going to do when they shut down Google Talk? Hangouts blows.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have some recommended image viewer software that's (way) better than the windows default for 7 or 8?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Anyone have a good autoclicker/ghost mouse program?
This isn't exactly what you're asking for but most of the RR bros should remember this program. Good ol' AutoFire from the EQ days of playing Ranger with Bow Mastery/Headshot.

Here is a link to download from my Google Drive, if it doesn't work let me know:AutoFire.zip

And a link to the Virus Total Scan if you're paranoid. I've used this exact file for years and still find uses for it so I can assure you it is safe haha:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1432830170/

You can rename the file as I used to do to like Word.exe or Excel.exe if you're worried about a game thinking it is a hack or some such.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
'nets for someone who can find me an image viewer that will do a randomized slideshow for a folder of images and all its subdirectories. I want the basic functionality to be likeFastStone'sslideshow, but randomize across all subdirectories instead of moving through them sequentially. Picasa did the right thing, but failed to provide proper full-screen viewing.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
bleh, i had a whole post about how to randomize them with a batch rename & shit and while trying to document everything I realized thatIrfanviewactually does exactly what you need.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Got an iPhone? Got a printer that doesn't do AirPrint? Want to print from your phone anyway?

Gohere. Install software. Share your printer under Windows. Rejoice at not having to buy 1 of 5 printers that Apple supports.

Captain Suave

bleh, i had a whole post about how to randomize them with a batch rename & shit and while trying to document everything I realized thatIrfanviewactually does exactly what you need.
It doesn't. Unless I badly misunderstand the interface, Irfanview requires to you add files to a slideshow manually. You can't just add a directory and all subdirectories. (I've got a tree of image directories from photography projects that is ten deep in some places.) Additionally, it just creates a static file list - the slideshow does not include real-time changes to the contents of directories. You'd have to go through the whole generation process again, which is specifically what I'm trying to avoid.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Can someone recommend some free adware removal? I have Lavasoft Ad aware and Malwarebytes, but I'm still getting annoying ass popup feeds all the time and I can't figure out what it is.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can someone recommend some free adware removal? I have Lavasoft Ad aware and Malwarebytes, but I'm still getting annoying ass popup feeds all the time and I can't figure out what it is.
Hitman pro used to be a pretty good 30ish day trial.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Did you check your firefox / chrome / ie extensions ? most people forget to check there and there's like a hundred emoticon addons and shit.

edit :

It doesn't. Unless I badly misunderstand the interface, Irfanview requires to you add files to a slideshow manually. You can't just add a directory and all subdirectories. (I've got a tree of image directories from photography projects that is ten deep in some places.) Additionally, it just creates a static file list - the slideshow does not include real-time changes to the contents of directories. You'd have to go through the whole generation process again, which is specifically what I'm trying to avoid.
I haven't checked the full documentation, but beside the hundred addons it has a lot of command line options as well. It's a few clicks to add the parent folder again and randomize them (autohotkey that or something). Hell you can even load the file list as a .txt and run a script to create that txt file.

edit 2 :
huC464i.png
because it seems you missed it.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Appreciate it. Yeah my extensions could be an issue, I was fucking around with Chrome earlier today actually. I'll try Hitman, ty guys.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Any know of a super basic video editor that can just rotate videos 90 degrees? My wife has a horrible habit of holding her phone or our camera sideways when she takes video of our kid. Drives me fucking bonkers. Don't want to do a damn thing to the video file other than rotate it and save it.

Captain Suave