My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so capri called me last night, she leaves rehab on friday and will go to a halfway house, she wants to hang out next week with me, she says i am her only friend that is clean

she sounded way different and said she has to stay away from camden and from her druggie friends, i hope she is being sincere, but i am afraid that seeing me will be a trigger, that it will spark memories of getting high, i am very conflicted about the next step

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Sounds boring. No wonder you're such a train wreck.
define train wreck....
Married 24 years, 3rd highest in my company, both me and the wife make 6 figure salaries, both sons are brilliant, one of to engineering college next week, the other starts college prep high school tomorrow, was (until she went into rehab) having sex everyday with a 25 year old,
now i do have health issues that suck, but otherwise...
oh yeah and this year the Eagles will win the superbowl
and due to my position at my company i can come and go as i please, that enables me to go see capri every day,

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
define train wreck....
Train wreck;

7. Johnny49

Straight out of Merriam-Webster.

TrainWreck1.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Married 24 years, 3rd highest in my company, both me and the wife make 6 figure salaries, both sons are brilliant, one of to engineering college next week, the other starts college prep high school tomorrow
Just remember fellas, that guy at your office? Beautiful wife, house, successful kids and career, wholesome and balanced respectable lifestyle,doesn't even drink, seems like he just has all his shit together and makes you wonder why you're such a dysfunctional geek? You really never know what's behind the scenes for those dudes.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
capri mailed 3 letters to my office, they all arrived today, the common theme repeatedly thru each letter, was she hoped i am being good (no whores), that she will be home soon and that she loves me,

Status
Not open for further replies.