Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
mQOvbqb.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tried a similar shit on my dick, didn't improve anything, to me and to her.
I got one with a second loop that goes around your balls. AMAZING

tell me about ....she drew hearts with our names inside of them
all this time i assumed her love was the love of getting high, and she only said she loved me to keep me coming back,
but from the tone of the letters her feelings may be more real then i anticipated,
of course she hates being alone so when martin gets out of jail in january, she will be done with me then
also interesting is the fact that she says she misses fucking, now when we first started up 21 months ago, she told me she was not really into sex and for most of our time together i could sense that the sex part was strictly business, but over the last couple months that changed, it started when i allowed her to dominate me, slap me and berate me, giving her power
Have you ever told her that you're going to leave your wife for her? Or even not set her straight when she mentioned it?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
well she very clearly said she wants to go to the waterfront and get high, when i remove myself from the equation, will she actually go back to tricking ?
this is where anyone that actually cares for her (loves her?) like you've said you do, would try to steer her away from this destructive shit.

shame on you, but I guess we all knew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah dude, if you're going to keep pretending you care about her, you need to tell her no more shooting up around you because you don't want them to find her dead in a gutter some day. And then you tell her if she cares about you she'll stop even when you're not around so she won't put you through the pain of her being found in a gutter.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I must be the only person who's sitting here reading this thinking you shouldn't tell her to stop doing drugs, you should get her to do not-as-harmful ones.

Have you two ever had sex while she was on shrooms?

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
She's going to do drugs regardless of your actions. Opiate addiction > you. It's going to be a long road to recovery and until she realizes that not tricking to you and others is a good start to cleaning up her life, she will fall back into the addiction cycle.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I must be the only person who's sitting here reading this thinking you shouldn't tell her to stop doing drugs, you should get her to do not-as-harmful ones.

Have you two ever had sex while she was on shrooms?
Who cares what kind of drugs shes doing? As long as shes still fucking Johnny and this story keeps going.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hey J52, do you think your son bangs Camden's finest in your house when your wife is visiting you in the hospital? Like father like son?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
my son did volunteer at a soup kitchen in camden for a three day period, hmmmm
no, he is 18, 6'-3 blonde hair and blue eyes, he has plenty of stuff offered to him for free, he always has girls over hanging by the pool
besides that story line is getting tired....

still not dead, but feel like death would be a relief

Status
Not open for further replies.