My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nice that the crack whore is the reasonable one in the story. Could be interesting if the guy turned out to be a legit PI.
He said the guy was black. You think a white woman would hire a black PI?

The only trouble he might be in is if the guy got his license plate and decides to get even with him for the racism. Hope Johnny got his plate too so that if he does try something, he can find him to bust his knees.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Proof that J49 is a dumbass, baseball bat in the TRUNK in our around Camden. A city with one of the highest murder/violent crime rates in the US. Lucky he didn't shoot you in the fucking face and skull fuck you in front of your hooker friend..

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Don't be so quick to judge. Steroid use, even if a doctor prescribes them, can easily lead to fight or flight type responses.

I would say though that it was a good thing that he didn't find that "I'm a p.i." guy.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Money, sex, con artist, racism and possible murder?
picard-yes.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
damn, got cocked blocked this morning, leaving shortly to spend the day golfing, the golf course is 10 minutes from capris grandmoms, so she spent the night there and we were going to meet up before golf and she was going to suck my dick, but jimmy from the office, tells me this morning that he needs to ride with me and after the dinner tonight i have to bring him back, (also planned on a post golf date with capri)........jimmies rustled by jimmy....although it is a company paid golf outing, it would have been nice to get pre and post bj's

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i did try to invite Alison to the golf outing, but that didn't work out, i should have offered her an appearance fee....
rrr_img_109928.jpg
rrr_img_109930.jpg
rrr_img_109929.jpg

i took that pic of alison the very first day i met her 2 years ago

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Jesus, you realize she probably thinks you are a total creeper right? She works for tips, she has to be nice to you. Also, way to go posting that golf brochure, you are just asking for some troll around here to destroy your life. I think you feel guilty and deep down want to be punished.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Jesus, you realize she probably thinks you are a total creeper right? She works for tips, she has to be nice to you. Also, way to go posting that golf brochure, you are just asking for some troll around here to destroy your life. I think you feel guilty and deep down want to be punished.
alison knows i am a creeper, she has shown me her vagina, i think she likes that ?
and yet there will a hundred golfers out there, so if anyone has the energy, good luck

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
maybe, but who cares....and yet there will a hundred golfers out there, so if anyone has the energy, good luck
No dumb dumb. Now everyone that reads this thread knows what construction company you work for. You know, the one that may or may not know that you take illegal kickbacks, but sure as shit doesn't know about the hooker addiction and will probably not want their name associated with this shit show on a public forum.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
No dumb dumb. Now everyone that reads this thread knows what construction company you work for. You know, the one that may or may not know that you take illegal kickbacks, but sure as shit doesn't know about the hooker addiction and will probably not want their name associated with this shit show on a public forum.
its not our outing, were just guests and sponsors as our a bunch of other companies, but i should have blocked there name

Status
Not open for further replies.