My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
about 8 years ago i went through a bout of ulcertive colitus and in a six week period i went from 170 to 120 pounds, i am in my second week of a similar flareup, right now i am on steroids to calm the inflammation, whether its the pain, the oxy i am taking to fight the pain or what, my sex drive has plummented to a big fat ZERO, fridays date with capri was a disappointment and i have been avoiding her since, however feeling bad for her i did wire her $20 yesterday, she says she understands but still wants to see me, i on the other hand have no desire to spend time with her, it amazing how annoying she can be when i don't want to have sex with her
oeACm7H.gif

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
how great would it be if Johnny ended up hooked on opioids.

you should try snorting an Oxy with Capri the next time you go to fuck her. you won't regret it.
sorry to disappoint, but i only take 1- 5 mg per day,today my wife told me to take another, so i won't be miserable, personally i don't like how that make me foggy

Zzen

Potato del Grande
about 8 years ago i went through a bout of ulcertive colitus and in a six week period i went from 170 to 120 pounds, i am in my second week of a similar flareup, right now i am on steroids to calm the inflammation, whether its the pain, the oxy i am taking to fight the pain or what, my sex drive has plummented to a big fat ZERO, fridays date with capri was a disappointment and i have been avoiding her since, however feeling bad for her i did wire her $20 yesterday, she says she understands but still wants to see me, i on the other hand have no desire to spend time with her, it amazing how annoying she can be when i don't want to have sex with her
Don't you pay a fee on that wire transaction? I'm not sure why, but the fact that you pay a service fee to wire a hooker $20 bucks upsets me the most about this scenario.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
the oxy i am taking to fight the pain or what, my sex drive has plummented to a big fat ZERO
That's exactly how Carpi feels when she fucks you. Her sex drive is zero from the dope she has running through her system. You're just a cash-for-drugs ATM machine, and putting the dick in her is the PIN.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
okay so today i am feeling better actually had an erection this morning, so of course when capri called i agreed to go meet her, picked her up from workforce and we went got her stuff and headed to the waterfront

she did her thing, we got out and she had a smoke, meanwhile, shortly after we arrived a young black man driving a small 4 door parked about 20 feet away along side us
after she finished her smoke, we moved to the backseat, after about 20 minutes or so we were finished ( bj, cowgirl, side saddle, reverse cowgirl and sideways doggy style) by the time we were done the condom was so full, it was half off
so we clean up and capri took the paper towels condom, baby wipes and dropped them in the trash container,
while she is walking back to the car, the black dude rolls down his window and calls her over, first he asked her if next time he could pay to watch, she comes over and tells me this, i was like no, so she says no , then he calls her over again and she comes back and tells me he said he is a private investigator hired by my wife, and he has video and pics, i told her tell him i am not even married, then he was like i will sell them to you, i looked over and told him to fuck off,
but at this point my blood pressure had risen, as he is backing out i jump out of the car and approach him, started calling him a fucking N, a con artist, show me what you got !!!!, as he is trying to pull away i pop my trunk to get my bat, but he is pulling away, capri jumps out trying to calm me down, but now i am so enraged,
everything starts shaking, i get her back in the car and trying to chase this fuckhead down so i can kill him,
i could not find him, capri is pleading with me to stop, she has never seen me that enraged before

Status
Not open for further replies.