My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
not really has was a con artist...my wife wouldn't hire a PI, she would just ask
If she was making a case for divorce she might, that PI shit isn't unheard of. And if you think he's just a con artist why did you go off so bad?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ftGPR7T.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
If she was making a case for divorce she might, that PI shit isn't unheard of. And if you think he's just a con artist why did you go off so bad?
if you saw him, you would understand, as for why i went from 0 to 100 so quickly, well that's one of my flaws, the fact that he thought i was stupid enough to fall for it, just like in my business, i hate when people try to get over on me

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hope he didn't follow you home so he could blackmail you. Then he would know who to sell the pics too!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He already knows tons of shit about J because Capri's crack dealing homeless boyfriend has heard everything she knows. Should've kept these hooker relations to a business transaction, entering into such personal territory leads to shit like this. You're lucky it was just a con and not a full car of dudes with handguns ready to roll you for your wad of payoff funds.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
okay so today i am feeling better actually had an erection this morning, so of course when capri called i agreed to go meet her, picked her up from workforce and we went got her stuff and headed to the waterfront

she did her thing, we got out and she had a smoke, meanwhile, shortly after we arrived a young black man driving a small 4 door parked about 20 feet away along side us
after she finished her smoke, we moved to the backseat, after about 20 minutes or so we were finished ( bj, cowgirl, side saddle, reverse cowgirl and sideways doggy style) by the time we were done the condom was so full, it was half off
so we clean up and capri took the paper towels condom, baby wipes and dropped them in the trash container,
while she is walking back to the car, the black dude rolls down his window and calls her over, first he asked her if next time he could pay to watch, she comes over and tells me this, i was like no, so she says no , then he calls her over again and she comes back and tells me he said he is a private investigator hired by my wife, and he has video and pics, i told her tell him i am not even married, then he was like i will sell them to you, i looked over and told him to fuck off,
but at this point my blood pressure had risen, as he is backing out i jump out of the car and approach him, started calling him a fucking N, a con artist, show me what you got !!!!, as he is trying to pull away i pop my trunk to get my bat, but he is pulling away, capri jumps out trying to calm me down, but now i am so enraged,
everything starts shaking, i get her back in the car and trying to chase this fuckhead down so i can kill him,
i could not find him, capri is pleading with me to stop, she has never seen me that enraged before
o-HENRY-WINKLER-JUMP-THE-SHARK-facebook.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason watching the Republican debate participants introduce themselves while reading this new wrinkle in the J49 saga makes me think you should run for office J49.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will Johnny get an infraction for beating a black man to death with a baseball bat while he yells the n word if he censors it to n word on the forum?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Seems kind of strange that you would go on with your fucking after a dude pulls up 20 feet away from your car.
seriously??? what do i care if he wanted to watch, i have done in front of a roomful of people, with deena,capri, jaime and kristin

Sterling

El Presidente
Nice that the crack whore is the reasonable one in the story. Could be interesting if the guy turned out to be a legit PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.