My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya, they're junkies. They are going to score no matter if Johnny is in their life or not. He didn't give them their first hit. It's way better for them that they get money for their next score from a guy like Johnny who actually seems to care about them in some perverse way (making love,LOL), than from what your typical Camden whoremonger. At least the dude's not gonna make them put the lotion in the basket.

The Master

Bronze Squire
The funniest part of the last few pages is Johnny's commentary, interspersed with all this deep pontification into his mindset.

Unrelated: I literally just attended the fourth wake of a friend that passed away from dope in the past five years yesterday. I fully understand that these young 24 yo girls are going to use whether you enable them or not, but how will you feel when they inevitably OD? Even more so, how will you feel if it was facilitated with your blowjob money? Do you have any form of consience what so ever? You talk like you have this "love like" connection with these women. You do realize your killing them, yeah? I know this happens everyday all over the world, but since you seem so keen on being our resident scumbag, braggingly sharing your exploits, i'm genuinly curious.

This thread is bizzare on so many levels.
As far as helping them killing themselves goes, he has gotten some of the girls into rehab (and helped them afford rehab). He got one of them to reconnect with her Mother, and she is apparently doing much better now. Not whoring, going back to school, etc. In terms of positive, self-affirming, helpful people in their lives he beats out junkie boyfriends who are in and out of prison and got them hooked in the first place by a pretty large margin. I don't expect you to know this unless you've been reading about this since the GWBYHT, but the reality is when he met all of these girls they were already addicted. He managed to help some of them kick the habit. As for ODing with the money he gives them, in a lot of cases the money he gives them they go and get the girl's fix and she uses it with him there. For lack of a better term he provides adult supervision for most of the doses he personally ends up paying for. In the unlikely case of an OD under those circumstances, there would be a sober person there to get them immediate medical attention.

Johnny is a weird guy.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hey Johnny, have you ever met a hooker you didn't fall for? Any one night stands?
yeah, last week i picked up a blonde named Monica, whom i passed by a hundred times, but it was cold out and i felt bad for her, we talked, she sat in my lap, kissed my neck and ears, i gave her $20, but, even though she is pretty by whore/junkie standards, i was not interested in pursuing anything more,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
12/18, 3:51pm
Seimone
I couldn't make it out there.. im too sick.. bruce didn't come home for lunch .. im fucked til I get my phone on Saturday!
frown.png
(
John
12/18, 3:56pm
Wow
Seimone
12/18, 3:57pm
if I would've known it would've been like this I would've told you.. I have $2.50 to my name.. idk what im going to do for today
John
12/18, 4:01pm
That sucks
Seimone
12/18, 4:02pm
how you feeling? & if you know someone that wants a session, let me know.. im freaking out over here im too sick to even go to Camden and do a date otherwise I would.. but no one would let me get my stuff first then do it and then do the date, plus you knw I hate doing that anyway.. I can make it there but that's probably about it
Seimone
12/18, 4:08pm
showered and shaved earlier lol if you don't have any plans.. I can meet you there
John
12/18, 4:09pm
And do what ????
Seimone
12/18, 4:10pm
whatever.. I just don't want to be sick and I trust you and if I were to do something id rather it be with you.. if im going to meet you, id have to leave like now thouigh
John
12/18, 4:11pm
515 Trans ctr
See you there
Seimone
12/18, 4:11pm
kk love you
John
12/18, 5:29pm
I can't find you
John
12/18, 7:58pm
Wow, spending time with you is amazing,
Seimone
12/18, 9:23pm
thank you so much! you always make me feel amazing.. i love you
John
12/18, 9:32pm
Love you too and goodnight xoxo

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
i am taking Deena shopping today for gifts for her little girl....Capri probably the same for her niece, and Seimone I am undecided
I'm sure they'll appreciate you buying them gifts for their kids that they can instead sell for drugs.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That line of texts has made me weep for humanity while at the same time being probably more real than most marriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.