NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Amazing shooting by the Heat, terrible shooting by the Spurs.

That's it, really.

I thought Lebron was playing lazy offense by just shooting jumpers all game and refusing to drive.. Except for the part where he seemingly made every single one.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Blah blah blah. He's 28. He's been to four finals. He's a better player right now than Kobe was at any point in his entire career. He'll end up with six MVPs at least. Literally nothing, even eclipsing Jordan, is outside the realm of possibility. He could end up with seven or eight MVPs and five or six titles and the best all around skillset in the history of the game.

I would take this Spurs team over any team Jordan beat in the finals, that's for sure. And Lebron pretty much assassinated them in the second half.
He's probably bailing out of Miami next year because bosh sucks and wade is about to die. No one has the cap room except cavs.

Quite possibly you are looking at the last championship he will ever win

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh nvm I'm wrong about Kobe. Doesn't matter though LeBron > Kobe easily.

Kobe never won regular season mvp & finals mvp in back to back seasons

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Amazing shooting by the Heat, terrible shooting by the Spurs.

That's it, really.

I thought Lebron was playing lazy offense by just shooting jumpers all game and refusing to drive.. Except for the part where he seemingly made every single one.
37 points is totally a lazy... really???

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Lol @ the irrational LeBron hate. 37 points & super clutch in 4th in a Finals game 7 and still hate lol

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Go look it up. Sweeping the Lakers at the end of showtime when Divac and Byron Scott were basically the second bananas? Suns, Portland, Jazz twice, and my Sonics, who I loved but would have gotten raped by this Spurs team. You really think any of those teams hold a candle to a Popovich coached team with three hall of famers and an emerging guy like Leonard, not to mention Green shooting like a fucking psychopath in a belltower most of the series? Come the fuck on.

Biggest challenges to Jordan were generally in the East during his prime. None of those finals ever felt like the other team winning was even a possibility.

And wherever Lebron ends up he's going to have talent around him. He's still never had a great coach in his entire career, just imagine if he lands somewhere with a really good one.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Oh I'm a Spurs fan and I wouldn't take this team over one of Jordan's. A better match might have been vintage Spurs with Bowen. Prolly kick Jordan in the nuts once and steal a win lol...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lebron was great tonight, this Spurs team would have lost to your Sonics team and likely the Suns. Lakers series Worthy and Scott got hurt.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Oh I'm a Spurs fan and I wouldn't take this team over one of Jordan's. A better match might have been vintage Spurs with Bowen. Prolly kick Jordan in the nuts once and steal a win lol...
I said over any team Jordan beat in the finals. Not any of Jordan's teams.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Go look it up. Sweeping the Lakers at the end of showtime when Divac and Byron Scott were basically the second bananas? Suns, Portland, Jazz twice, and my Sonics, who I loved but would have gotten raped by this Spurs team. You really think any of those teams hold a candle to a Popovich coached team with three hall of famers and an emerging guy like Leonard, not to mention Green shooting like a fucking psychopath in a belltower most of the series? Come the fuck on.

Biggest challenges to Jordan were generally in the East during his prime. None of those finals ever felt like the other team winning was even a possibility.

And wherever Lebron ends up he's going to have talent around him. He's still never had a great coach in his entire career, just imagine if he lands somewhere with a really good one.
Keep in mind this guy thinks lebron is top 3 of all time

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Trolling aside LeBron came up clutch for sure which is good, he was supposed too. You can't take away how well he played in game 6 and 7 when he needed too.

At this point I'm more interested to see where he'll end up going. I doubt he'll go to a team in the West, I don't know a lot about cap space on all the teams but you know he wont go to a team that has any building to do. I don't see him going to NY, they have to many "stars" as it is.

Grats to LeBron and the Heat. James now joins elite company of 2-time NBA champion Luke Walton and for that I congratulate him.