NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, Araysar's hate tears are delicious.

I'm still a Cutler fan. Serious. His O-line has always sucked. Dude's a gunslinger.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
LeBron James: joins Bill Russell & Michael Jordan as only players in NBA history to win back-to-back regular season MVPs and NBA titles.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ginobili has been hanging out with Romo is all I can figure. Epic finals, LBJ is unreal. Time to get plastered and gamble all of my ruples away.

EDIT* Fuck DWADE

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Press voted awards are jokes. Lebron deserves MVP the last two years, no doubt. But Malone over Jordan x2 is a fucking joke. Jordan should have AT LEAST 7 MVPs. And AI over Shaq in 01? Seriously?

This is why people hate Lebron fans, you guys say stupid shit like this all the time.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Press voted awards are jokes. Lebron deserves MVP the last two years, no doubt. But Malone over Jordan x2 is a fucking joke. Jordan should have AT LEAST 7 MVPs. And AI over Shaq in 01? Seriously?

This is why people hate Lebron fans, you guys say stupid shit like this all the time.
WTF are you talking about what stupid shit, FACTS are FACTS.

I dont care about what happened to so and so 10yrs ago its in the pass move on, right now its LeBron's time. He is best player what makes him so different is he isn't a ballhog he try's to incorporate everyone on the team he isn't just a shooter he play's D he goes after it he is a different kind of player very unselfish in his play style.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Grats to the Spurs for having a great team and being part of such a great Finals series. Kawhi Leonard is gonna be a beast.

Great defense by the Heat. Tony Parker disappeared as much as Danny Green did, which I did not expect to that magnitude. Nobody will talk about it, but lots of appreciation to Bosh for digging in and guarding Duncan. He did some serious unsung work inside tonight.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Grats to the Spurs for having a great team and being part of such a great Finals series. Kawhi Leonard is gonna be a beast.

Great defense by the Heat. Tony Parker disappeared as much as Danny Green did, which I did not expect to that magnitude. Nobody will talk about it, but lots of appreciation to Bosh for digging in and guarding Duncan. He did some serious unsung work inside tonight.
Him and Anderson did great work through out the playoff's. And your right about Leonard he is a rising star for sure. 1/12 36min's Danny Green I guess was under pressure to play like he did g5. Not sure why they didn't bring Neil in faster but oh well. Also why was Ginobili in the game for so long playing so bad.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I understand the frustration people have in watching LBJ play. Micheal Jordan is the most ice cold killer that basketball has ever seen, Watching MJ was like watching the Grim reaper, he was raw, intense and brutal he truly gave no fucks. LBJ doesn't click on that kind of intensity, he never forgets he's on a team, and he never believes the only way to win is 100% his way. In some ways that makes him weaker, he's vulnerable to shitty play by his teammates and sometimes you feel like he didn't give it all he had. On the flip side, for a guy who seems to not have that same kind of switch as MJ still puts up more 30/10/10 games seemingly without even trying. That was the most unassuming 37 points in an NBA closeout game that I've ever seen. His Defense is better than Jordan's if for no other reason that he can guard anyone and still put up 30/10/10.

Its obviously way to early to really crown him as GOAT, but all the greats have all played with other greats. Kobe had Shaq for 3 of his rings, MJ had pippen who was far more consistent for the 8 seasons during the championships than anyone lebron has ever played with. Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Bird had McHale and Parish. Duncan has had parker, ginobli, robinson. And all those teams have had great roleplayers who hit big shots in big games for all of them from time to time. I do think that its just cultural more than anything to hate on LeBron, he is the focal point of this 24/7 analysis. No other superstar has had the kind of non-stop pundit analysis. This kid has been under scrutiny since he was like in the 7th grade. MJ was a good player and good in college, but he wasn't MJ until that first ring. Lebron has been LeBron since before he was in the NBA, and from the moment he was drafted, people have been clowning on him for not being the GOAT already.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's more about hating on LeBron's followers.
Only because the LeBron haters are as bad as Dallas fans anymore. Way more LeBron haters on these boards than people that give LeBron credit for playing the game he has. The division between appreciators and haters is almost as bad as this past year's Presidential election.