NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Wow. Bulls are fucking garbage. Goodbye Noah. I guess we can rest our starters soon lol.

Edit: Goodbye Gibson too lol.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Classy heat fans

394172_444158095675142_1715656865_n.png

Darshu_sl

shitlord
wow Spurs are coming back again... If GS doesn't close this game and loses what does the coach even say afterwords?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heh.

Going to the game on Sunday. Never been to a playoff game. I'm pumped. Warriors made the necessary clock management adjustments tonight.
Shouldn't you be a fan of some shit-stained team like the Cleveland Cavs?

In other news, that Bulls Heat game was the worst refereed games I have seen this playoffs.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
What choice did they have? It was chippy from the tip. Like I said, the Bulls bring this on themselves with how they try to "defend" the Heat. They basically mug LeBron all night. Obviously didn't work in their favor last night, but neither did shooting like 30% from the floor while allowing 60% shooting.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Shouldn't you be a fan of some shit-stained team like the Cleveland Cavs?
I would never be a fan of anything in Cleveland. Fuck that place. Golden State is the first local NBA team I've ever had. I feel a bit like a bandwagon fan, but hey, I did deal with the awful season last year and still supported them in that time.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Heh.

Going to the game on Sunday. Never been to a playoff game. I'm pumped. Warriors made the necessary clock management adjustments tonight.
So I picked the wrong team to win by 10+
smile.png
GS did great last night. Think I'll fire up my smoker and have something ready for Sunday. Will be a great game.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Wow. Bulls are fucking garbage.
You are the worst kind of fan in any sense of the word. Can't win graciously vs an obviously overmatched team that has NO STARS PLAYING vs a team that has 2 superstars and like another 1.5 stars on it.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Win graciously? The fact is I have barely commented in this thread. Did I say shit after the Bucks series? No. In fact I tried to be gracious after game 1 but the trolls came out in full force talking mad shit. People get what they give, deal with it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Golden State making SA look old - a bit like the Thunder did last year. Curry is a full on superstar. Love watching that kid ball.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Golden State making SA look old - a bit like the Thunder did last year. Curry is a full on superstar. Love watching that kid ball.
As a Spurs fan even I'll say the Spurs have looked kinda old the past few playoff runs. I honestly think old Bruce Bowen brought something to the team they lack now. Oddly it may be a lack of people willing to kick other players in the nuts, but hey a win is a win.