NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Officials feel bad they had to whistle Lebron on that obvious 6th foul, so they're giving the Heat the ball after Allen knocked it out of bounds. :/

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
LOL WADE TRAVELING

tumblr_m1gsoakFbO1ql8c45o9_250.jpg

tumblr_m1gsoakFbO1ql8c45o9_250.jpg

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Truth be told, this series will end up being more awesome than the finals, epic shit going on. The rim really is 10 feet in Indiana.l

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was a bullshit foul for Brons 6, but what the fuck ever.... great series. David West/Hibbert is a great tandem. Can't see the finals being close to as good as this series, no matter who wins this. J Crawford loves himself some attention, thats for sure.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, Hibbert is averaging 22.8 and 12 in this series. Miami didn't expect that I'm sure (nor did anyone else I'm sure). Hibbert showing ZBO/Gasol how to play in a conference finals.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Moving screens are and have been the worst calls in the NBA for a while. They're so unbelievably inconsistent with what they call. Doesn't matter, Heat got completely bailed out with that shot clock violation which allowed them to get back in the game. Hibbert owned their shit tonight.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The question we all want to know the answer to. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting an update. One can only take so much injustice in one night.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering Miami was gifted Wade's first championship with the worst ref performance in a series of all time vs. Dallas I'd say Gaige needs to stfu at this point.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Considering Miami was gifted Wade's first championship with the worst ref performance in a series of all time vs. Dallas I'd say Gaige needs to stfu at this point.
This is what I was going to come here and say. Getting to the line 9 or 10 times a game is a ton. That's super star level averages for a season. Wade shot 10, 14, 18, 9, 25 and 21 that series. That's 97 free throws over 6 games. He took 153 over the previous 17 games those playoffs. Those 17 games would be right in line with his season averages. You don't double that without some help.

Heat fans complaining about calls are as bad as Laker fans that pull the same shit. You're the most privileged franchise in the league right now. Enjoy it. The idea that the league doesn't want fucking LeBron in the finals is laughably absurd.

You want to see shit calls trying being a Wolves fan in the WCF against the Lakers in 2004. Then get back to me.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The flaw in your Heat ref history argument is Gaige doesn't care about the Heat. He only cares about LeBron.