NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Jovec

?
Yes he was

The NBA handed down a flurry of discipline for flopping and flagrant fouls from Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals, including a $5,000 fine to LeBron James.
The equivalent of $14 to someone making $50,000 per year based on his Heat salary alone. Although the fines may slow it down during the regular season, it is not punitive enough to outweigh the potential benefits of getting away with something during the playoffs. Up it by a significant amount and/or have in-game consequences like starting the next game with a personal foul.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You don't get ejected for intentionally knocking someone down in the backcourt and then shoving them?
Nope, but apparently you get a technical for getting knocked down intentionally in the back court and then getting shoved.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Did they actually review the technical calls or just the upgrade from the personal to the flagrant portion? If they watched the video to review the technicals too then that's just ridiculous.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Did they actually review the technical calls or just the upgrade from the personal to the flagrant portion? If they watched the video to review the technicals too then that's just ridiculous.
I don't think they even called the technicals until after looking at the video, but I could be wrong.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I like how they showed the similar push to Lebron resulting in an ejection last round, but it's just a Flagrant 1 here.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You have to wonder what Hansbrough did to get birdman so pissed off. Good first half for the Pacers.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it time for Gaige's typical excuse for being down at half and explanation how he loves that the Heat are so great they are only down 4 at half yet?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Birdman better watch his back. Nobody fucks with Psycho T and gets away with it.

Indy missing tons of point blank layups, and still lead. No surprise that the teams that have given Miami the most problems since LBJ showed up have good, serviceable bigs. Also why Miami pounding OKC in the finals last season was no surprise - no presence. OKC would be wise to offer up RW for an average pg, and a good to great big.... not sure it'd be possible, but they'd be a better team for it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is it time for Gaige's typical excuse for being down at half and explanation how he loves that the Heat are so great they are only down 4 at half yet?
You know just as well as I do that Gaige won't be back here until after a Heat win.