NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After game 1 and reading gaige's posts I have gone from heat in 7 to spurs in 4.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm under no illusion that the Heat are out of this series. Everyone just has a mutual dislike of Gaige and we all rally to that cause.

Those to be fair when he isn't talking about basketball and I forget about all the pedo stuff, he's not too bad of a guy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
I'm under no illusion that the Heat are out of this series. Everyone just has a mutual dislike of Gaige and we all rally to that cause.

Those to be fair when he isn't talking about basketball and I forget about all the pedo stuff, he's not too bad of a guy.
pedo + heat fan = might as well be baby raping hitler

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Nah, it was definitely choke slammed. Gaige denying it was predictable, own up to your amazing past man!!! You can't just switch teams every time the going gets rough!
If that happened everyone would know because of the arrest blah blah. Never happened. People talk shit online and are pussies IRL. Unfortunately no one ever talked shit to my face. Mostly stared at their own feet and mumbled.

As for knowing people on Flames? Good for you. I'm not shy about my life, I've posted all the details myself. I just never got choke slammed, or any other kind of slammed or any kind of anything at any of the Fan Faires I went to. /shrug

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All the moderation complaints around here and you mods finally have a chance to abuse your powers for good. Change Gaige's avatar NAO!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
If that happened everyone would know because of the arrest blah blah. Never happened. People talk shit online and are pussies IRL. Unfortunately no one ever talked shit to my face. Mostly stared at their own feet and mumbled.

As for knowing people on Flames? Good for you. I'm not shy about my life, I've posted all the details myself. I just never got choke slammed, or any other kind of slammed or any kind of anything at any of the Fan Faires I went to. /shrug
Give us your real name so we can google the arrest records and find out

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I did once and he went and cried to Tuco about it.
I laughed the first time. It was 45 mins later when you were still doing it when I finally went to Tuco. He assured me it wouldn't happen anymore
smile.png
Great admin that Tuco.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Give us your real name so we can google the arrest records and find out
I think I found it.

According to authorities, Justin Bieber will likely face criminal battery charges for his argument with an angry neighbor earlier this week.
Oh wait, did I get the wrong dbag Heat fan, or is this just a glimpse into a possible past timeline for Gaige? Do you wear fake dogtags to intimidate nerds at fan faires? Both bandwagon Heat fans, both like young girls, both dress like wiggers...*GASP*