NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bro, Gaige lives with his parents. You gotta tell his mom to post proof. They're a team, like the ambiguously gay duo, except more retarded.
Nah he moved out and mooched off random EQ players families, then started dating single mothers because dat low hanging fruit, now he solely exists to slobbeth upon James Lebrons nobbeth. (did I say James Lebrons? God damn I love that.)

But I'm concerned, it looks like he figured out how to embed, does this mean his woman has gone unchecked? Please don't beat her (again) for slacking off!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nah he moved out and mooched off random EQ players families, then started dating single mothers because dat low hanging fruit, now he solely exists to slobbeth upon James Lebrons nobbeth. (did I say James Lebrons? God damn I love that.)

But I'm concerned, it looks like he figured out how to embed, does this mean his woman has gone unchecked? Please don't beat her (again) for slacking off!
Bro don't make him bust out his Dog Tags to show how badass he is. He'll do it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jordan won a championship in college while lebron developed on company time. but I think all players should go to college for atleast 3 years first.
Why should he have to play for free for 3 years? IMHO, if you have a chance to make money at basketball you do that first above all. It's way to easy to have your career cut short by an injury and be moneyless. Now spend 3 years in the NBDL? I could go with that since at least you'll make some money there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I find it funny that people talk shit about Kobe or Shaq. One of them them is still competing. One is talking shit on a TV network. Kobe > Shaq any day, all week , month long.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure the fact that Shaq is 7 years older (He's 41 as opposed to Kobe being 34) then Kobe has zero to do with that at all.
rolleyes.png

(Also keep in Mind Shaq played for 19 years, which is still 2 more years than Kobe and Kobe is breaking down.)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure the fact that Shaq is 7 years older (He's 41 as opposed to Kobe being 34) then Kobe has zero to do with that at all.
rolleyes.png
Actually this is funny, guess what team Shaq and Howard have in common?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Zone defense was never truly banned, it always existed in some shape or another as far back as i can remember (early 80s to present)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gonna need some explanation here. Zone defenses were prohibited in the National Basketball Association prior to the 2001-2002 season.

You could only double team someone with the ball before 2001 in the NBA. What shape or another are you talking about?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
The definition of zone that NBA had was very specific and odd.

From what i recall, zone was practiced widely in the 1980s and then became less favored by the late 80s and early 90s as superstars evolved. Bad Boys tried to play zone on Jordan all the time in the 80s and he would just cut through the seams to the basket, so the only way to shut him down was to stick a guy on him and sometimes 2 guys. In the 90s, most coverage switched to man anyways to negate people like Gary Payton, Jordan, Malone, etc.

Zone has always existed, but not in the exact precise parameters that the NBA considered zone. So I guess its really a difference of definition rather than actual practice.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nah, it was definitely choke slammed. Gaige denying it was predictable, own up to your amazing past man!!! You can't just switch teams every time the going gets rough!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There have always been zone defenses. They just had to be crafty and hide it better. All you have to do is google it and you will find a lot of info on it.