NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
However those no getting around him being a top flopping superstar. There's no room to disagree with that, it's just a fact.
Go to fucking youtube and google a player + flop. Tons of videos of all of those motherfuckers flopping. Kobe? Flops. Durant? Flops. EVERYONE. It's how the game is played. To say James is the worst offender is just silly. Some of Kobe's are fucking outrageous lol.

In terms of picking them apart for production, I dunno. Production now a days seems to center around points and back then it seemed to be much more then that. I feel like we had much more well rounded players back then than we have now.
If true, LeBron would have been even BETTER back then because he doesn't focus on points. He is probably one of five most well rounded players to ever play. BTW the best player ever, and especially of the 90s was Jordan and his primary focus was always points. Just saying.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh you mean a player who's ben in the league for years longer than another player has more videos then he's a bigger flopper?

Get out of here kid.

Wait, forget it. What was I thinking, since YouTube says it it must be true!

Nope, nevermind scratch that. He's one of the leagues top flopers.

Also I've never said he -IS- the worst, I said he is ONE OF THE worst, as in he is in a group of people who lead league in retarded flops.

Get over it man, seriously.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Go to fucking youtube and google a player + flop. Tons of videos of all of those motherfuckers flopping. Kobe? Flops. Durant? Flops. EVERYONE. It's how the game is played. To say James is the worst offender is just silly. Some of Kobe's are fucking outrageous lol.
Uh, ok, link some bro. Why does everyone have to do all the work for you? This isn't your real life where you have some baby momma doing all your work for you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
what strange times we now live in!
tongue.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I wonder if Gaige is trying to figure out how to embed youtube clips or if he's wandered off to get his baby momma to polish his faux dogtags while she works the sex phone hotline.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Bro, Gaige lives with his parents. You gotta tell his mom to post proof. They're a team, like the ambiguously gay duo, except more retarded.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First result for michael jordan flopping on you tube is this.

I still blame all those European soccer watching faggots that are in the nba now for the flopping epidemic.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL @ the search result

Next Flop he does and draws a foul if I was Popovich I would call the ref over to me, start talking to him and then at the refs slightest hand momvent, flop my ass to the ground.
biggrin.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Isiah Thomas was actually dirty as fuck. I wouldn't expect someone who pretends to know the game but has only watched it for less than 10 years to know that though.