NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Do any of you go through these after games? I find it interesting what calls are made/missed/wrong for the team at home/on the road.

http://deadspin.com/tim-donaghy-on-g...ment-513819663
I didn't think the officiating overall this game was appalling. James should have gotten a few more fouls but Battier got away with a few things to balance it out. The biggest issue I had all game was the elbow Chalmers threw at Diaw. I thought that was a flagrant when I saw it. It looks worse full speed.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't wait for the superteam built with half retired super stars to flame out again. At least it happens to another team besides the Lakers this time!

Jovec

?
Do any of you go through these after games? I find it interesting what calls are made/missed/wrong for the team at home/on the road.

http://deadspin.com/tim-donaghy-on-g...ment-513819663
Doesn't mean Jack unless he's making these calls live - HDTV and TIVO/reply and shown that refs gets the majority of calls right making them live in full speed. It's really about the overall ratio and balance of calls (edit: doesn't mean equal in number) as the vast majority of fouls are subjective and do not get called. It's not like Donaghy has any ulterior motives either.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Way to to argue about who's less of a pedo, really scraping the bottom of the barrel there

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Doc Rivers & Kevin Garnett -> LA Clippers within the hour, sources say
Can someone explain to me this deal of including the coach? I can't recall a situation where that was ever part of a trade deal. Who says the coach even wants to go to LA? I assume this isn't like the players who really don't have much say in where they are traded, and he can tell them to fuck off with this if he so chose?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Of course they can, Doc doesn't want to stick around a rebuild. He's the one pushing this trade. (it'd be a separate trade for a draft pick likely for Doc)