NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I hope Miami comes out like the game matters from tip and doesn't do this meh shit until halftime like they've been doing after wins.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
But I thought you wanted Miami to lose, you schizo

Djay

Trakanon Raider
He's not even on the fence, though. He's firmly playing in one yard, then busts through the fence Kool-Aid Man style to get to the other yard whenever the tide turns.

rrr_img_31385.jpg

rrr_img_31386.jpg

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Doesn't mean Jack unless he's making these calls live - HDTV and TIVO/reply and shown that refs gets the majority of calls right making them live in full speed. It's really about the overall ratio and balance of calls (edit: doesn't mean equal in number) as the vast majority of fouls are subjective and do not get called. It's not like Donaghy has any ulterior motives either.
Oh don't get me wrong I know Donaghy has ulterior motives. I just like seeing how many calls were missed/wrong/etc after games and if any of you had followed these posts in the past and point it out to people who didn't know about it. I didn't think the game was called too appalling(sp?) either. I'm a Heat fan but not a Heat apologist. I still hope the Heat win.

One thing that grinds my gears and brings my jimmy rustle meter to a maximum is: I absolutely hate the massive swing back and forth the media displays after each game. It is like after a loss, Spurs or Heat, they immediately write the other off no matter what. They lost? FUCK IT THEY'RE THE WORST TEAM IN EXISTENCE.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's not unique to this series, though. The media has always been terrible and completely overreacted to everything

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
By gaige's standard it will be.
So you are saying the Heat will win. The Heat only win when the refs aren't fucking them and James carries one of the shittiest teams ever to be assembled.

I find it funny that with 1 more loss LeBron James will be 0-3 in NBA finals against Texas teams
smile.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Joey Crawford will officiate Game 6 of the NBA Finals along with Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer. You can't even make this shit up!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Joey Crawford will officiate Game 6 of the NBA Finals along with Mike Callahan and Ken Mauer. You can't even make this shit up!
you sound like Gaige! It's been proven that Crawford, despite his tiffs with the Spurs, shows no favoritism towards Spurs opponents in terms of calls. Shit, at this point I bet he's overcompensation because of public perception

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why the hell does Stern keep Crawford around? There has to be something more to this behind the scenes that we don't know about

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You think Crawford cares about public perception?

ibeCauc6N4ruei.gif

Mauer, Crawford...if the NBA wanted a game refereed a certain way, this is the crew they'd send.