NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
must be so tiring to play 20 minutes of basketball.
Sure except he has played more basketball since 2010 than anyone.

Also plays 1-5 and guards the other teams best player.

Oh ya while leading the Heat in every statistical category.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Sure except he has played more basketball since 2010 than anyone.

Also plays 1-5 and guards the other teams best player.

Oh ya while leading the Heat on every statistical category.
really? he hasnt taken a single break or a nap since 2010?

maybe a power nap would fix his shitty gameplay.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, can't believe I enjoying a Spurs game. They just want it more. Timmy realizes what this game would do for his legacy. One more great game and you ride off into the sunset.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Leonard showed he wants it right at the end
smile.png
... I'm just not seeing it in the Heat. If they don't come out on fire in the 3rd the Spurs are going to annihilate them.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah, can't believe I enjoying a Spurs game. They just want it more. Timmy realizes what is game would do for his legacy. One more great game and you ride off into the sunset.
Shit negro, he won't retire til he's 42. Bruce Bowen was on Mike and Mike the other day and said he was the fiercest competitor he'd ever seen and that he lives and breathes the game. Why would he quit?

You forget, 7 footers can roll along at 80% of their peak til they fall over. It's not like his game has ever been predicated on athleticism.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Shit negro, he won't retire til he's 42. Bruce Bowen was on Mike and Mike the other day and said he was the fiercest competitor he'd ever seen and that he lives and breathes the game. Why would he quit?

You forget, 7 footers can roll along at 80% of their peak til they fall over. It's not like his game has ever been predicated on athleticism.
Well shit if he can keep playing 30 minutes a game until the playoffs who knows! West won't be the cakewalk it was this year however.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I am. Last 7:33 of second quarter no other Heat player scored except LeBron.

He deserves a better, younger team that shows up when it matters.