NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
I turned it off already. Calls are garbage. At least I can skip next season and just wait for LeBron's free agency.

Also this series means shit for his legacy. The rest of the Heat sucked not LeBron. At least Wade was nice enough to show up one game out of six.
I understand all the Gaige hate in this thread. I like Lebron James. I like the Heat. But I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for them.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
I turned it off already. Calls are garbage. At least I can skip next season and just wait for LeBron's free agency.

Also this series means shit for his legacy.The rest of the Heat sucked not LeBron. At least Wade was nice enough to show up one game out of six.

Spoken like a true loser. Not just you Gaige - both of you. You and LebLeb

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Duncan in beast mode tonight, would love to see the series end with him scoring 35-40+ points which shouldnt be too hard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
613x.jpg

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Also this series means shit for his legacy. The rest of the Heat sucked not LeBron. At least Wade was nice enough to show up one game out of six.

Heat been fucked on calls all night. TD should blow Stern for this going away present.
He should go to a Texas team, soon to be 0-3 in the finals against them.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
It's the truth. Wade showed up in one game of the Finals and barely any of the other playoffs. Less than 20 in like every game but 3.

This loss ensures LeBron leaves and that is music to my ears.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Heat been fucked on calls all night. TD should blow Stern for this going away present.
No real fan would turn this game off. You've lost all the respect I've had for....hahahahahahaha sorry, I couldn't finish that sentence.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
I really don't want the series to end in a blowout. If the Heat lose, I'd rather see it be a close game. There's still a quarter left and it's an 8 point game. I'm hoping the fourth quarter is competitive.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL, way to lay on the floor crying for a foul while both teams have transitioned to the other side of the court Lebron. lololol