NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The desolation is already setting in. I don't have faith that Miami can keep up with the Spurs' execution and discipline. Popovich isn't going to let them lose this now.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
This will definitely be a defining moment for Lebron James. The Heat can still win this, but he is going to have to really show up. If they lose, and he doesn't have a big game, this series will haunt him for the rest of his career.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
He doesn't take entire years off like Rose.
well unlike lebron, rose had a legitimate injury not a pretend one

lebron-david-west-double-flop.gif

i dont see what this has to do with Rose though

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Best player in the world getting checked by a guy named Boris. Gaige tears are the best tears.

rad

Lord of Guk
Problem with playing such agressive D - it puts you into scramble mode if the O knows how to move the ball.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I turned it off already. Calls are garbage. At least I can skip next season and just wait for LeBron's free agency.

Also this series means shit for his legacy. The rest of the Heat sucked not LeBron. At least Wade was nice enough to show up one game out of six.

Heat been fucked on calls all night. TD should blow Stern for this going away present.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ginobili back to earth. Great game - get feeling Miami could go on a big run at any point. Not sure why, but my hatred/dislike for DWade is significantly higher than it is for Delonte Wests son. Can't fucking stand Wade.