NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure how OKC goes through the Spurs and GSW only to shit the bed against whatever weak shit emerges out of the East.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Green not being suspended is fine. I miss the roughness of the NBA playoffs. Just stay consistent with it. If Curry got hit in the nuts by Adams he'd be suspended.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Cleveland's stacked and Toronto is finally playing like they were in the regular season again, when they beat the Spurs, Thunder, and played GS as well as anyone in two close games. Not sure if this is just stigma from previous years, but the NBA Finals isn't going to be a cakewalk no matter what the match-up is.

Szlia

Hahaha I don't watch that much basketball but I never saw a pass like the one Adams just did! It probably would have killed a spectator if it did not connect!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, the Warriors are going to crash spectacularly. It's like the Thunder have completely taken away the Warriors identity, and now they don't know what to do with themselves.

I don't see how the Warriors overcome this.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry needs to take over and go hero ball. He's passed on a lot of the shots he usually takes and goes for an ill-advised assist instead.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Trying not to jinx...

But but but it does make me think is Billy Donovan really a difference and/or was Scott Brooks that shitty? Or none of the above since duh Durant and Westbrrok?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trying not to jinx...

But but but it does make me think is Billy Donovan really a difference and/or was Scott Brooks that shitty? Or none of the above since duh Durant and Westbrrok?
Durant and Westbrook are finally healthy at the same time.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Curry needs to take over and go hero ball. He's passed on a lot of the shots he usually takes and goes for an ill-advised assist instead.
Curry has been shit tonight. In fact, if Klay hadn't have gone god mode in the 3rd this would be another 20+ point blowout.

Watch them come back miraculously after I post this so I look like an asshole.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm truly in shock. I have no idea what's going on. Pulling some Cincy shit.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I don't have a clue either, but seriously... fuck Draymond.

edit: and thank you Cuban for motivating WB just a touch more.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't have a clue either, but seriously... fuck Draymond.

edit: and thank you Cuban for motivating WB just a touch more.
I love Mark Cuban, but only idiots think WB is not an all-star. It was a desperate ploy to get into his head vs the Mavericksand it failed miserably.

Szlia

Well... 4th quarter ended up being straight forward...

Except in the third quarter of game 2, Curry has not shown MVP caliber play. How comes? OKC's defense or the fact he has not much of an impact on the game when he shoots poorly?