NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well... 4th quarter ended up being straight forward...

Except in the third quarter of game 2, Curry has not shown MVP caliber play. How comes? OKC's defense or the fact he has not much of an impact on the game when he shoots poorly?
OKC has an army of athletes they can throw at him. That is the thing about PGs being so important in today's NBA, Westbrook is the only one nobody has an answer for. He puts so much pressure on the opposing PG, they just wear down (see: CP3).

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
C'mon Thunder. You have a great chance at that ring you missed a few years ago. One more win, c'mon.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
These conference finals are a great example of why I love watching sports. Such unexpected turnarounds and interesting strategies and counters from game to game. Thunder go from getting blown out by 40 points by the Spurs to blowing out GS in back to back games. Lowry goes from being absolutely atrocious, unable to throw a ball in the ocean, to roasting the Cavs. And yet, I can completely see Steph scoring 50 and blowing out OKC next game or Lebron doing the same.

On a side note, it's surprising how awful Love has been in these playoffs. His post game has just disappeared, in all the series -- shooting 30% from 2PT land.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Welcome back to Cleveland, I guess hah. Raptors are getting called on shit-tons of fouls, and they've been getting crap passes like constantly so far.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Raptors have shot more free throws.
Yeah it was foul central on them in the second half. 38pt loss in the finals is a ridic. disparity.
Totally with Daezuel on it getting pretty silly how "off" a team has been in over half the games played so far. Only 3 close ones out of 9 games.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Living in OKC and watching almost every game the past couple of years I'm actually shocked at what's transpired the past month. They stopped being giant pussies and grew a collection of dicks, now they look great. Imagine that. Adams has been really impressive, Waiters is playing basketball, and Roberson is contributing a ton. Plus Rusty Buckets is controlling his emotions and channeling it into unstoppable play. They look unbeatable at the minute, which is why I fully expect GS to come out swinging tonight.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't really know what to expect. If any team can come back from a three game deficit against a team playing like OKC it would be this Warriors team but, as I think I mentioned already, they've never been in this position yet in their careers. They've never had a true must-win game before. And now they'll have three in a row to have any shot. Draymond is the key to everything and he hadtriplethe number of TOs as assists in Game 4. TRIPLE! He's just fucking terrible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, he's playing like AIDS at the minute and it's hard to understand. For them to have any shot at clawing their way back into this, Green needs to wake the fuck up. Tonight should be really interesting from both teams perspectives.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I just think the Thunder are much better right now. Sure, Curry at 70-80% can beat most teams. Not this one. I won't be shocked if GS does pull this one game out and even possibly blow them out. I also wouldn't be shocked if OK blows them out in this game or a later one(if it happens). The only thing that would shock me now is if GS actually wins this series. I just can't see it at this point. OK is just the better team.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You know Westbrook has it. But this is when Durant needs to show he's a killer. This is when great players (and teams) don't mess around and close shit out. They need to weather the first half emotions and then kill it in the second half. No mercy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GS doesn't have an answer for Westbrook. His driving ability at will has been ridiculous.