NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I think the most underrated stat is that GS is getting annihilated on the glass when it matters. OKC has gotten so many second chance points this series and it is partly because the guards, RW and Roberson in particular, are plain outworking their men to get them.

Also, Waiters is playing like a fucking madman lately. He did it to some extent vs the Spurs, but goddamn he is tearing it up against GS. Their first string can't guard RW and their second string can't guard Waiters.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
If OKC wins it all and I'm thinking they will, I can see Chris Paul telling the Clipps to get him a team that can win or he's history.

LiquidDeath

This is horseshit so far. Warriors called for 0 fouls in first 11 minutes of the game. OKC is getting mauled going inside with no call and the same thing is a foul on the other end.

LiquidDeath

0 fouls in the first quarter for GS, 7 for OKC. Seems legit and not at all fixed. This is why everyone hates NBA reffing.

Szlia

All I see is that OKC played a very meh half and they are still close behind. Will it be like game 1 where they creep past the Warriors at the end of the game or like game 2 where Curry suddenly has a God Mode moment, making all his shots to create an unassailable lead in a handful of minutes.

LiquidDeath

Curry definitely is playing more like himself tonight. Bought is playing really well too. Green continues to play like shit though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think it would be cool if the Warriors pulled of the comeback, but I think OKC finishes it off in game 6.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think last night was the first time all season that the SBDS didn't make an appearance. Bogut got some serious minutes. Hopefully this is the adjustment that turns the series around.

LiquidDeath

I think last night was the first time all season that the SBDS didn't make an appearance. Bogut got some serious minutes. Hopefully this is the adjustment that turns the series around.
I'm afraid of that.

That was the consequence of 0 fouls called on GS in the first quarter, though. As long as fatigue isn't an issue, they can play Bogut as much as they want. Before last game I seem to remember him getting into foul trouble early through the series.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good run by the raps, Cav's will be tough to beat in the finals. I'm sticking with them in 6.

Chad Ford saying Lakers love Okafor.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Only one team goes home happy. Still, it was the best season in Raptors franchise history. Just hope I don't have to wait another 15 years to get a better one.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought it was nice how Lebron immediately paid respect to the Raptors and their fans in the post game interview. He said he'd never seen anything like it.

LiquidDeath

Thunder only have themselves to blame if they let this one get away. Up the whole game but continually trading 2s for 3s in the second half.