NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That pass he made near the end of the first was terrible, but the dude had 18/7 in game 1...

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
And just as I say that he follows it up with another horrible pass haha.... yeah, he makes boneheaded plays, but overall he's a plus coming off the bench due to the D he brings and unique ability to post up opposing PG's.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Listen I'm all for good basketball but these announcers/writers hammering Harden tonight for ISOing when he spend the first four games keeping them in it almost purely by ISOing don't make a lot of sense to me. Sure, 70% shooting on contested twos is unsustainable but that's been their offense the whole series.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can TNT somehow get Mark Jackson on the pregame shows so Chuck and Shaq can mock him for an hour or two?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
xtPS6n2.jpg

Well duh, ESPN.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I don't see this going past 6. James carried another Cavs team to the finals but he can't win this himself. I think this year was actually the Cavs best chance with James. They're losing Love this offseason and since they traded Wiggins they'll have Irving left to show for all those #1 picks. The future is solely based on signing another FA as the cap goes up. Even if he carries the Cavs again to the Finals his team doesn't have the talent to take down the West. Maybe in 2 years the Bullets with Durant can make it competitive.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Why do you think he signed such a short deal? #1 Reason is because the cap is going up and he's a smart business guy, #2 is so he can get out of Cleveland without any shenanigans. He can now say "Sorry Cleveland, I came back and tried".

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'll say Warriors in 5. I think they're just a much better team. I do think LeBron is capable of stealing a game or two by himself, and if that happens really early in the series that could change the entire outcome, but safe bet is Warriors having a pretty easy time with this one I think.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I give the Cavs a good chance. Especially if they play dirty and go after curry and klay. Lebron will be able to do whatever he wants against them.