NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cavs will probably win in five but they are displaying a weakness now that IT is out. Boston is relying on everyone and no one. Spreading the ball around. And Cavs defense can't keep up. Hoping the Warriors ball movement destroys them.

EDIT: Kyrie. Goddamn.

Last edited:

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I said 4 fouls on LeBron is laughable. Which it was because it had never happened in over 1200 games.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think watching Lebron constantly work the refs triggers me more than anything else in sports.

There was one sequence tonight where he ran up to the ref after contact while the ball was still live and the Celtics were running back on offense. The ref actually stopped to talk to Lebron instead of keeping up with the play, then when he realized he needed to get to the other side of the court to do his job, he tripped over some land whale who had gotten up from her seat on the sidelines and almost hit the deck. Pretty funny.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good thing the alpha on the team, Kyrie, stepped up and won the game for them

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LeBron never said he was sick.

Also I was at the flu game, I never believed all the hype because such a huge deal was made about it before tip off. I'm sure he was sick, but I also know all the mental games the guy played. There was too much of a difference between how he looked on the floor and how he looked on the bench lol.

Jordan is Jordan though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tyronn Lue says the Warriors are easier to defend than the Celtics. Good thing [for the Cavs] LeBron is the one that really coaches that team.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LeBron never said he was sick.

Also I was at the flu game, I never believed all the hype because such a huge deal was made about it before tip off. I'm sure he was sick, but I also know all the mental games the guy played. There was too much of a difference between how he looked on the floor and how he looked on the bench lol.

Jordan is Jordan though.

I never said that Lebron said he was sick. The link even clearly states Jefferson said he was sick.

I'm sure Jordan was in much worse shape than Lebron was in Game 3. Still owned it. You could see every stoppage how exhausted Jordan was.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tyronn Lue says the Warriors are easier to defend than the Celtics. Good thing [for the Cavs] LeBron is the one that really coaches that team.
Yeah, that was a pretty fucking retarded statement by Lue.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LeBron all time leading playoff scorer. Needed 33 more games than MJ but less than Kareem and Kobe not bad for a pass first guy imo.

LeBron also did it on less FGA than MJ so he is a much more efficient scorer.

Needs 2 more 3s to pass Miller for 2nd most all time made 3s in the playoffs. Still far away from Ray in that category though.

Last edited: